SewingStyle.comMay as well burn your money

T

I ordered from this scam website in early June and still have not received my order despite emailing Aaron Kocourek numerous times. I have reported him to Tennessee Better Business Bureau who have many many complaints about him, but he will not respond to them. I have also complained to the Division of Consumer Affairs in Tennessee. Sewingstyle.com is already blacklisted on both of these sites.

As my title says, you may as well burn your money as try to buy something from this outfit. They are just thieves. How are they getting away with internet fraud on such a big scale. Why can they not be closed down. I have also complained to Google as he has Google checkout on his site. I have complained to Yahoo as he seems to be using their services as well.

Be aware that he has another site WWW.SEWINGMACHINESOLUTIONS.COM which he has just recently set up obviously in an attempt to start a new campaign of stealing people's money as there's already too much bad publicity about the sewingstyle.com site.

• To
    Tommy Ward Aug 15, 2008

Ordered sewing machine bobbin case 7-10-08 and have not received it as of 8-15-08. I paid with PayPal. I disputed it and PayPal decided in my favor but he has no funds to refund me.
    I see there is several complaints on the complaint board but he still
    has a web site to sell more item7b4fes that he does not ship. He needs to be shut down.
    Thanks

Mark Cooper Nov 20, 2008

Sewingstyle.com charged my credit card but I never received my order. There was no phone number that I could find for them and they never replied to my emails. Stay away!

mario casarella Nov 28, 2008

I have had the same experience with payment and no delivery. Why can't it be closed down?

• Pa
    Pam Macklin Jan 04, 2009

I ordered an upper looper for my Viking Huskylock 560ED for 26.99 plus totally 31.24 and never received my part.

Angela Jan 14, 2009

I needed to replace the upper looper for a Viking Huskylock 560ED serger and found one on sewingstyle.com. So I spent $31.24 for this order and never received it. Now I read that I am not the only one who has been ripped off by this website. Someone needs to get him off!

mark mariani Feb 24, 2009

I placed a order for sewing machine parts and never recieved the items nor did anyone contact me [protected]@sewingsyle.com was the contact also there is no phone # and when you click on contact there is no info

• Ri
    Rimus Jul 04, 2009

I ordered an upper looper for a Viking Huskylock 560ED from this website and it cost me $31.24 and I have not received my part either. When is something going to be done with these people who are stealing our money!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices