Sewing machines and partsfraud

E

I ordered a sewing machine part in July, emailed a month later that I have not received my part and had no response. When attempting to phone I am told that it is temporarily disconnected. I found fraud comments on another complaint site about this website. This guy is an unadulterated thief. Hey, any attorneys out there in TN want to take on a class action suite???

• Gg
    gguinn Oct 06, 2008

This guy is out on bail for molesting a 15 year old. Seems that theft is not his only crime. I guess the DA in Dickson County is already familiar with him.