service pertection directscam

They sold me a warrenty and when my truck brock down with no fout of mine they first said that they could not fix it becouse i did not have no service records and i only had my truck for like 2500 miles, and then they said they could not fix it becouse i did not have my old service records for my past car wich dont have nothing to do with my coverd truck, i have got all kinds of people that has been scamed by the same company, if you can help please do so, my number is [protected], and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com, THANKS DENNIS.