Service ChampionsAir Conditioner Repair

This company is a complete FRAUD >>> Homeowners BEWARE !!!
They came to our home for a basic yearly check-up on our A/C system and wound up BREAKING our unit that was WORKING before they touched it...THEN they wanted to TRY To fix it for like several THOUSANDS of dollars !!! Completely Terrible Service...
My a** "Service Champions"...STAY AWAY... !

Service Champions

• Our company is committed to our customers and their complete satisfaction. Please contact us at 714/[protected]. We would like to discuss your concerns in further detail.

• C
      Jan 17, 2017

Initially I believed that I was dealing with a reputable company and honest sales staff. unfortunately this was not the case with Service Champions. I was promised up to $4, 000 in rebates when I purchased my new system with an expectation of receiving at least a large portion of said said rebates.

I was to receive my rebate of approximately $2, 500 within a few weeks after having my new system tested to ensure it was within pressure parameters. After several months I contacted sales representative Chris Lucas to inquire about the rebate. Eventually I received a call from the company Service Champions contracts with for these rebates and was told, "The money is there. It is being held and will be there by the time property taxes are due".

Moving forward to January of 2017 and after additional calls to Service Champions and the company responsible for administering the rebates; I have yet to receive the thousands I was due. i was informed that no less than four requests were made to Service Champions for the required documentation to implement the rebates without a response from said company. Chris has failed to return my last call and Service Champions has gone dark for this customer.

My system was installed in late March of 2016 and as of January 2017, I have received nothing despite my patient efforts to collect what was rightfully owed to me. Do not be fooled by this company as they are unwilling to follow through on their responsibilities.