Service America Enterprise

Service America Enterprise, Inc.

2755 NW 63rd Court

Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

electrical

customer for 8 years #3405525 and this house was under contract for several years with Service America. I have had a electrical issue since Sept and trying to get it fix through...

refrigerator.

My refrigerator died over a week ago. I called Service America and they came and told me it needs a new compressor. I scheduled an appointment. I was told it would be from 8 to 6 window. I have to work so my neighbor agreed to wait for me. I called the morning of my appointment and finally got through to them and was told it would be 8 to 10 am. My poor neighbor got up early to make sure someone was there. No one showed up at that time. I called from work which was extremely difficult since I am constantly busy and on the phone. I was put on hold for over 30 minutes. I requested a call back. When I didn't hear back in a reasonable amount of time, I called again, put on hold and finally someone answered and told be they would be there from 2 to 3pm. When no one showed I called again and left a message for Service America to call me back. After all day at work, I was on my way home and they called and said they were on their way. My poor neighbor waited all day and I came home and the technician was working on the refrigerator. Then after an hour or so she had to leave to get some oxygen since she had run out. I waited for her to come back and it looks like it will be a long night. I am so frustrated, this is unacceptable. Its after 6 pm and the job isn't even half finished. I try to call Service America but its such a nightmare. I wouldn't have a job if I acted like this. This has got to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. The entire day was wasted, I had to inconvenience my poor sick neighbor and I'm home after a long day at work and its not even finished yet. I went without a refrigerator for over a week. This is terrible customer service. I would NEVER recommend Service America. They are more like No Service America.

phone numbers do not work

I have been trying to place a call to Service America to get my ac unit fixed and I have not been able to get in touch if any human being. It places you on hold for about 5 min...

refrigerator not working

Service call Sat, 3/3, for refrigerator not working. Paid extra fee to get emergency service same day. Technician came and advised that a part was needed and due to the weekend...

Service Americapoor customer service/ incompetent technicians

Service America has poor customer service and the repair techs do not know what they are doing. They keep re-scheduling appointments, they do not give a time frame for appointments and the supervisors can care less about any complaints or issues needing to be resolved.

It is more economical to just hire separate companies for repairs with quality repairs being done and qualified technicians and not pay the ridiculous co-pay fees.

Service Americaterrible service

I have been with Service America for 12 yrs and they use to be a good company back in the day. Now they are the terrible! They never show up during the work window they give you. Sometimes never call or show after waiting all day! Techs are not good at their jobs, always different ones everytime. Called to talk to a supervisor and one was suppose to call me back and never did. I will NOT be renewing after this year!

Service Americarate increase/rip off!!

Regarding:

Service America, South Florida's leading provider of home warranty plans and express repair and replacement services for A/C systems, appliances, plumbing, etc.
Besides reducing contract coverage from 18 months to 1 year, Service America has now enforced a $55.00, per visit charge on top of their costly annual appliance contract rate.

Checking out Total Appliance contract (no per visit rates.)

Service America — waiting to make an appointment for ac tune up

Oct. 2nd: Over the years its harder to get a timely response for a call for service. Today I2 Oct. I was trying to request an AC tuneup service. I waited 33 minutes and then...

Service Americaair conditioner

apt date: 09/22/17, time: 08:00-10:00
Air Conditioner Stop working. New unite installed last year.

No show; no call. Contacted SA twice spending 3:47 minis asking to expedite my status due to concern about leaking water under ac unit.
Frustrated about not getting assistance in the serious situation and to arrange to make my apt on the top of the schedule.
Again, no call to inform me that, as they promise, the tech would not be making my apt time, nor did they acknowledge that a message was sent before business hours that there was an additional issue of water leaking
from unit.
Customer Service unacceptable!!! They were going to call me back after being on phone with them for hours. They did not have the common courtesy to call back. Richardo, whom I thought a supervisor was not helpful at all. SA should think about their customers and give Richardo more training if he is going to represent their company.

Service America — service in general

I have had Service America for over 20 years they "were" great truly, for many years, even though I have not had MAJOR issues over this period of time, always on time, rather...

Service Americaservice call for a/c

Date 9/16. I had a technician come out to trouble shoot my a/c issues and was charged $105 which i agreed to. The tech said i will need full replacement of my unit because it was very old and that he would send a specialist to come out to arrange for drawing up a quote. Previously, i had mentioned the type of unit my building has when arranging the first appointment. When the specialist arrived, he was extremely rude and said that service america doesn't perform service on these types of units. So, i paid $105 for a disservice. There was an utter mis-communication/disconnect with the initial phone call/diagnostic/specialist. When i made the initial call to schedule an appointment, the representative should have told this to me in the first place, but instead they sent someone out just so they could charge me the $105. Not only that, but the technician should have known that in the first place and said we don't perform that service. Instead, he wanted to quote me for new air conditioner!!! As upset as i was about this potential expense, i found an alternative company that came out and simply cleaned my a/c unit for next to nothing. My unit works perfectly and did not need replacement. This company is just trying to rip people off. Avoid at all costs!!! I hope they go out of business.

Service Americacentral air

It has been a week without air and no relief in sight - out next appointment is two days from now. Absolute worst company on the planet. Read all of these reviews and the 100+ bitter complaints on Yelp. Surely no other large company can stay in business with this number of bad reviews. Their parent company is First Service Brands who also own California Closets and a number of real estate services. A parent company that would allow reviews like this can not be worth a penny. Stay Away!

• Sg
    sgm77 Aug 29, 2016

I had the worst service and customer experience with this company.
    Unacceptable !

Service America — ac service

Stay far away from Service America. They hire incompetent people. I have a 1 1/2 year old AC unit that was blowing warm air. Their AC service guy came out and could not figure out...

Service Americaappliance repair

Service Americaappliance repair

• Service should not be in the name of this company. Warning - do not pay for a service contract because they do not honor the contract. I scheduled a service call over a month ago to adjust the door and repair the turntable on my built in microwave. The technician was unable to do the repair on the initial visit because he had to order springs for the door and a motor for the turntable. After 2 service cancellations due to the delay in getting the parts, the technician arrived with the door part on 12/8/15. An hour later another technician arrived with the turntable part. Both worked for at least 2 hours. After which, the door was not repaired (although the technician claimed that new springs were installed), the turntable did not revolve, and the microwave along with my oven would not power up. Both technicians left stating that they would have to order a new keypad membrane. I must add that prior to the attempted repair, the microwave functioned with the exception of the turntable and my oven functioned properly. The next available service call is 12/16/15 to install the new part. I am in worse shape now without a functioning microwave and oven. As far as I'm concerned they damaged my appliances.

Service America — washing machine: never replace

These people know how to charge quick! When it come the time you need them, then it is not that quick! My main issue is to alert people that their replace geature is almost...

Service America 18008843500brand new ac leaking

Nightmare started march 2014 when i took the very bad decision to get a brand new AC from Service America. We paid more or less $3, 2000. On Instalation day 5 guys came only 1 worked the other ones talking and on the phone, resulting that the AC was not installed properly and its leaking, it get frozen, not cold enough. Firts they did put enough freon, then it leaking. One of the laziest technicians came didnt even check the AC and said it was frozen due to a leaking during instalation, he said he would come back tomorrow, of course, he never did. Next day another guy was supposed to come between 12 to 5 and it is 7:05 and of course he is not here. The worst women on the planet, of course worked there. No education bitter womem

Service Americalack of service

had service america plan 2 years in a row, paid over $800 each year and was under the impression had a full service plan. In the second year when I renewed I called for service for my A/c and was to
d that replacement was not covered ( which I initially thought since the plan was so expensive. I just had renewed and i asked to be upgraded to the replacement plan for $ 100 more which was denied although it was within 30 days of renewing. Then my dryer broke and after numerous cancelled appt calls from service america and waiting for a replacement part for months that was on back order service america failed to fix my dryer. I gave up on checking with service America after 4 months of air drying my cloths and bought a new dryer. I had another A/ c problem and they told me the could fix the problem. They provided me with a loyal customer service discount for a Rheem 1.5 ton A//c with installation permit and all applicable discounts including for $3300. I ended up getting 3 comparison quotes from which Service America on the Average was 20% higher. That is after I already had given them over $800 as it seems as a generous gift for absolutely nothing more then a paper with more exclusions. So people save your money and put Service America out of Business!, Money is to Hard earned to give it to those crooks.

Service America — bad organization skills

Dishwasher was leaking. Had a serviceman come out to inspect. Said that he had to order part and schedule an install date(2 weeks later). Install date comes around, window of...

Service Americapoor response

Save ur money. My a/c broke friday afternoon. They stated that nearest appt. Was monday evening. The house was 86 degrees. Hired another company on saturday for $350 to fix problem. I have children, no way in hell. Literally. Hot!!!, was I going to wait 4 days. Why did I spend $460 on this bogus service plan... Never again!!! Save ur money...

Service Americapoor service

I had an AC problem and they sent out 7 - SEVEN!!! different service people that could not fix the problem (doesn't include cancellations or them showing up late). Last visit they asked me to pay money to clean something, and that is why we have the warranty! It is not in our contract and the higher ups in company won't return my calls. Very poor service, save your money and hire reputable contractors when you need it and forget the service contract from this company!

• Du
    dukeaubie Jan 18, 2010

I do not recommend anyone purchase a service contract with them. As a matter of fact, I'm finished with these service contract companies. It is all just a scam.

This is my latest fiasco with Service America.

1. On 12/29/10 called in service because flame would not stay lite on furnace, sent out a technician who said there were loose wires and said it was fixed � problem not fixed when cold front hit New Year's weekend the heater would not work

2. On 1/5/10 sent out another technician that spent about 5 minutes and then told me it was too complicated for him so they would have to send out a specialist, he couldn't come out until Thurs 1/7/10 (in the meantime FL is being hit by the coldest system since the 70's, temps in the 20's at night and 40's during the day).

3. On 1/7/10 specialist shows up and spends a good deal of time diagnosing the problem and determines it is one of two things; 1) sensor, or 2) circuit board. To be on the safe side he said he was going to order both parts but they would not be in until Tues 1/12/10

4. On 1/12/10 another technician shows up with only the sensor and then tells me it is not the sensor but the circuit board and dispatch had sent our circuit board on another service call and he wouldn�t be able to fix it until Friday 1/15/10

5. My husband called to speak with the customer service supervisor and no one returned his call

6. On 1/13/10 I call Service America and request to cancel my contract and a refund of payment and they put me through to Pauline the customer service supervisor (funny how that works). She tells me that the circuit board never was delivered from the manufacture because it is on back order (different story than what the Tech told me) and now they want be able to fix the heater until Monday 1/18/10 (temps go back up into the 70's/50's now). This puts us into 4 weeks after the initial call when the heater should have been fixed in the first place. If they had sent out a competent technician to begin with this whole fiasco would not have happened.

7. Called on 1/15/10 to verify appointment for Monday

8. On 1/18/10 did not show up at scheduled time (8am - 1pm). Called Service America Customer Service and spoke to Sharon. She said my appointment was scheduled for Thur 1/21/10. I asked her to provide me with the amount of my contract renewal in August and then asked for the number of service calls that had been made since my renewal with the exception of this incident which began on 12/29/09. The contract renewal was $534.85. There was one service call for the washer that totaled $132.90 (which I actually wrote them a check for). I then asked to be transferred to Pauline and left a message on her voicemail that I wanted my contract cancelled and my money refunded. Pauline returned my call but told me they could only cancel my contract but could not refund my money.

As I stated before, I do not recommend this company. I actually went to their website and their VP of Operations actually has the nerve to have this posted...Nancy's motto is "treat the customer as you or a member of your family would want to be treated"

Is this how she treats her family?

• Fr
    FrankTB May 25, 2014

CONSUMER BEWARE!!! Stay away from SERVICE AMERICA!!! Wish I had checked out their reputation before I renewed my contracts and actually purchased a new A/C unit from them!!! They installed a new unit in Feb 2013. Here it is May 2014 and the air handler is leaking water like a sieve... I call them up on Saturday (a normal work day) at 10:04am. They tell me because of the Memorial Day weekend the EARLIEST they can come is Tuesday!!! I am a long-time paying contract customer... this is how they treat their customers??!! I state I need service quicker than that as we cannot run A/C (90+ degree temps this weekend) with water pouring out of the unit... why not that day, or even willing to pay for that evening... "not possible"... They agree to get me an "out of hours" service call for Sunday... at the cost of $105.00 trip charge!!! Cannot believe it, but I accept, and to top it off they tell me the SERVICE WINDOW is between 8am and 5pm!!! A 9 hour service call window??!! Sunday comes, I call at 12noon to confirm that we are going to see a service tech... "you are confirmed and a tech will be there between 8am and 5pm. Now it is 3pm... I call again... "don't worry, someone will be there eventually... don't worry about the 5pm time...???!!! I advise them if the tech does not show by 5pm to let their HQ know I will be calling on Tuesday, and not to bother coming out past 5pm because community will not allow them in. Now, after waiting 9 hours, I receive a call from the tech at 5:30pm telling me he can be at my home in 15 minutes!!!??? I tell him to forget it, what happened to 8am to 5 pm??... and he simply says, "sorry, they will reschedule the call"... I just wasted 9+ hours waiting for a tech who never showed within a 9 hour SERVICE WINDOW!!! WORST service company I have ever experienced. Too bad they were the ones to take over the business from the old company. SERVICE AMERICA has no idea what customer service, customer care, and customer longevity means!!! I am contacting our Master Association to ensure they are but on the AVOID LIST and hope to have them removed from this community altogether... 36 villages within our community, I hope they lose whatever business they have here. CONSUMER BEWARE!!! Horrible service and very poor customer service personnel... no empathy, no concern, no attempt to make things right...

Service America — broken washer / laundry

Called on Fr. Feb 27 to report problems with washing mashine. Got my appoinment for Feb. 2. My time was between 8-1pm . Same morning I contacted the company to make sure they...

Service Americacompany charging for service calls

I have been a customer of Service America. Most of their service techs do not know what they are doing! They blame it on your home appliances and find excuses while they destroy what they came to your home to fix to begin with.
I recently had 6 techs sent to my home to fix a faucet that they broke. Each tech blamed it on the previous one and I had to pay out
of my pocket for the parts! My Service America contract price is almost $500.00.
Service America is a big scam and will claim that they only hire experienced service people. This is not the truth! This company believes they have a monopoly on the market in Florida. I received a letter in the mail stating that they are now forcing their customers to pay a service fee of $45.00 every time they have to service your home! This was never stated in their contract and they are scamming their customer into paying this incredulous service call fee. They actually count the number of times they come to your home, this also was not stated in their contract. I spoke with two managers who sounded like a robot, and they kept repeating that Service America can enforce any service fee at their discretion! They also disclosed that Service America takes a loss every time they come to your home! Charging their customers almost $500.00 for a contract, and they are complaining as well as scamming! This is pure American Greed! Now my family, neighbors, and friends are waiting for their contract to expire so they can drop Service America as soon as possible. Beware of Service America and their greed and shocking practices. Don't forget, they count the number of visits to your home!

Service Americathis company is the most incompetent, unservice and customer relations friendly firm I have ever used

This company is the most incompetent, unservice and customer relations friendly firm I have ever used. We have a service contract that we did not need to use for the first year and a half. At that time we noticed that the dishwasher was not latching properly. Their service man came, said he had to order a part and it should be in in a few day. They never called, we called back 2 weeks later and they said the part was never ordered. 2 weeks later their rep came out and said it was the wrong part. They scheduled the appt for a week later which we felt was unacceptable. After 4 hours of hold time and unkept promises of returned phone calls, we were resolved to that appt. THey never called or came. WHen we called to find out why, they had rescheduled for a time that we were not available without ever asking. After another 2 hours on hold and with supervisors, they have promised to come tomorrow morning. And now, even tho we paid a co pay, they have already charged our card with a charge for the part. The whole idea of their service is to provide replacement parts and labor when needed. If you put any value on your stress level or time, DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. THEY CHARGE FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD BE OVERED< THEY DO NOT COME WHEN PROMISED AND THEY MISDIAGNOSE THE CORRECTIONS. INCOMPETENT.

• Ro
    Rosalie Klein Apr 06, 2018

I agree with all of the complaints listed. I had a disconnect replaced & it took 3 weeks & 4 techs & $300 later to have it done. I was without heat for that time & freezing. I demanded that they return half of my money due to their incompetent techs but they refused. If I have A/C coverage & the A/C needs the disconnect to operate than why the hell am I being charged $300.00 & why isn't that under my coverage contract. My complaint also is that I pay a yearly price for coverage & yet they have the nerve to charge me $45.00 for a service call fee. What is that for?? the techs gas money??? In my opinion this comes under the heading of greed.

Today, 5/6/2018 I had a tech, Sean Fong Quee come to take a look at my A/C as it was dripping water. I must say he was a breath of fresh air, he was a pleasure to deal with. Very polite, knowledgeable & helpful. It was like a breath of fresh air to have a tech from Service America come & fix the problem in 20 mins. I was very impressed with Sean. Nice guy, knowledgeable, pleasant, helpful & a nice personality. They should give him a raise.

Service AmericaI cannot understand how is possible they subsist

Service America? No way! how better Service Congo? or sevice Belize?

It is amazing that they have to send 2 people to determine to fixe awhat it is to be a simple issue, and is taking 2 weeks to perform the service, there is noone to talk to, nobody cna determine to help you, We want to order overnight the pieces we have been one week without refrigerator ( we are big guys) and noone can tell us even what we need to order for at least they coul come to repair next day.

It has allways been a louzy company, I cannot understand how is possible they subsist!

Service America — the worst customer service!

Had a contract with them that I was not going to renew, they called a month later to offer me a deal so I renewed for another year. Ended up purchasing new air conditioner from...

Service America Florida — total incompetance

These clowns are a joke. From long wait times on the phone, to rude customer service people who apparently don't communicate with the technicians (loosly used term), to never...

ServiceAmericaincompetant company

This company is the most incompetant, unservice and customer relations friendly firm I have ever used. We have a service contract that we did not need to use for the first year and a half. At that time we noticed that the dishwasher was not latching properly. Their service man came, said he had to order a part and it should be in in a few day. They never called, we called back 2 weeks later and they said the part was never ordered. 2 weeks later their rep came out and said it was the wrong part. They scheduled the appt for a week later which we felt was unacceptable. After 4 hours of hold time and unkept promises of returned phone calls, we were resolved to that appt. THey never called or came. WHen we called to find out why, they had rescheduled for a time that we were not available without ever asking. After another 2 hours on hold and with supervisors, they have promised to come tomorrow morning. And now, even tho we paid a co pay, they have already charged our card with a charge for the part. The whole idea of their service is to provide replacement parts and labor when needed. If you put any value on your stress level or time, DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. THEY CHARGE FOR ITEMS THAT SHOULD BE OVERED< THEY DO NOT COME WHEN PROMISED AND THEY MISDIAGNOSE THE CORRECTIONS.

Service America — service to repair a dryer machine

31-jan-2011 a service american technician came to mu house to check the dryer machine (The dryer was not running), but before he came the washer machine was ok. He was at my...

Service Americaadding to original

Service America is unreliable, irresponsible, employees are really rude and the techs are incompetent. My air conditioning unit went on the fritz on Tuesday, September 28. I noticed the thermostat was 85 degrees, so I turned it off and found a soaking wet filter and a nice size puddle under the unit. The tech "couldn't" be here until Thursday afternoon, 9/28. He was prompt, pleasant, and told me my coil was in need of an acid wash and would not be covered under the contract at the tune of $500. He then tried to pressure me into getting a new unit altogether, from Service America. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT I COULD RUN THE AIR CONDITIONER UNTIL THEN WITHOUT USING A FILTER. My mistake was in trusting that advice. By Friday night my entire floor was drenched and my thermostat said 88 degrees. I guess he really wanted me to get a new unit, and I may have to now thanks to his ill-given advice. Today they are supposed to be here, but in the meantime the house is hot and humid and unhealthy air has made my dog sick. The scheduling department told me that I was number one on the list and that the techs would be here at 830 at the latest. It's now almost 2 oclock, I just spoke to someone who told me that I needed to be patient. When I told her that patience by this point is totally impossible, she became very defensive and nasty and hung up on me. VERY PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR!!! (NOT!!!)
I will be fixing this with another company. BBB will be hearing from me very, very soon.

Addendum to complaint...the tech finally got here and promptly told me that there was a leak in my coil and it had to be totally replaced. Just adds to my theory that nobody competent works there...it has been one week since this fiasco started and I am no better off than I was last week. Filed a complaint with customer service and now I am stuck, because the part has to be ordered and may be here by Wednesday am but maybe not. I have filed a complaint with BBB and

• We
    west palm beach 1 Jun 02, 2013

don't blame the tech they are over worked and under paid and are force to do 10 two 20 calls a day anyone think they can do this in a 8 hour day?

Service America — incompetent techs, unprofessional employees

Service Americabeware

Last Tuesday, January 12 2010 I got a Service America Technician to see a problem in my Air Conditioning. He told me that the "disconnect box", a box with a regular breaker, was with problem and it was not covered by contract, so I must pay $250.00 for a new one. I went to a Home Depot and bought the same disconnect box for $27.00. I contacted Service America about the huge difference between the prices and asked if they could install the part for me and was told that I must buy from them to have the part installed. My contract covers electrical repairs and I really do not understand why they are trying to overcharge that amount from their costumers.

I tried to contact some director to talk about but have no answer until know.

I did the job for myself...

The message is: Be aware from part's price from Service America and understand your contract before to sign it!!

Service Americafailure to provide a/c service

Complaint description - written 8/25/2009

My air conditioner failed on a thursday evening. They sent a technician who failed to test it, but only added freon. On sat I was without ac. I called for service but couldn't get an apt. Until tues. On tuesday, it was discovered that the coil was leaking. The technician told me to call the presidents office to have the coil removed on weds, and have a courier pick up the coil and take it to the shop on weds, so it could be repaired and returned before the weekend. I contacted service america and arranged for the coil pickup and courier service for weds. On weds, only 1 tech came out, not two that were needed. I assisted tech in removing coil. When he called the courier, the courier said no way he was coming. I called the presidents office since I had been without ac from sat to weds, in terrible heat, and was told they would not pick it up until thurs, which probably meant I would be without air condition until monday. I pleaded with them to hire another courier to pick up the coil, but they refused to do so. I called a competitor weds evening, sansone, who installed a new air conditioner on thursday. Service america failed to provide service in a reasonable time period. If they don't have enough trucks, or equipment they should contract out for additional manpower, to move equipment. I think being without a/c for a period of 8 days is unreasonable, the temperature in the house was over 90 degrees harmful, to pets children, and exposes the house to possible mol

Complaint summary

Failure of service america to provide purchased contract service on my air conditioner.
Resolution sought

Service america was required to repair or replace the air conditioning unit under the contract. Since it took unreasonably long to replace the coil because of their failure to have sufficient courier service to pick up the coil, they should have replaced the outside unit when they couldn't repair the unit in a timely fashion. Their replacement dollar amount for a unit is a maximum of $3000. I believe that this is a reasonable amount for the damages I incurred, by being forced to purchase a ne

Additional information
Date problem first occurred:
7/31/2009
Product or service: the company offers a service contract for air conditioners.
Model name or number: trane 5 ton ac

• Ve
    ventana110 May 30, 2010

Their a/c department is the world's worse. I am currently sitting with no a/c, also in 95 degree heat. The system was bought from them 12/09 and already, is is now may 30. 2010, it is down. I was told that the a/c i bought was the best, a trane xl20i. Of course, it is a holiday weekend and this prima donna company is not taking any calls today and so now I will be without a/c till tuesday and i probably wont get an appointment till god knows when. They dont care and can do whatever they want because they have your money. They could not care less about the temperature in the house and if someone has a breathing problem. Every other a/c company has 24/7 service but not service america. This is disgraceful but telling them this goes on deaf ears.

• Dk
    DKFL Jul 01, 2010

Anyone interested in a class action suit against Service America please email me
    at [email protected] I have had enough of their lies !!!

• We
    west palm beach 1 Jun 02, 2013

don't blame the tech they have 12 calls to do in 8 hours plus driving time no one can do this

• In
    intlprofs Oct 02, 2017

@west palm beach 1 Over the years their service has deteriorated, not so much with the technicians as some are good and conscientious, but with trying to make an appointment.

As with Comcast, there is an inverse relationship between increased profits and increasingly poor service

I've waited as much as 33 minutes on the phone so I'll never use it again and probably drop them.

• In
    intlprofs Oct 02, 2017

@west palm beach 1 True!

Service America — awful service

I had a contract for one year with service America. Each time they came out they could never fix my washer the first time always took two trips or more. In march they ordered new...