Service Americabroken washer / laundry

Called on Fr. Feb 27 to report problems with washing mashine. Got my appoinment for Feb. 2. My time was between 8-1pm . Same morning I contacted the company to make sure they remembered about my family( family of 5, whom 3 children under age 6) as well as asked them to knock at my door when they arrive because my Verison phone may not call( connection issues). Person arrived but they needed to order a part. My next appotment was supposed to be Feb. 9. Same as my first time I contacted Service America to confirm my appointment and asked them to knock at my door again. Service never showed up that day. I called : [protected] ;
[protected]. I spoke with ext. 4292 Bernisha and manager Marline ext. 4326. I wanted to get my service same afternoon because it was their fault. They refused, told me they can't reach their service person and there was a note in their computer that he called me( after I called and asked not to ), which all just lies :( My next appointment Mar. 13 . What to do?

• This is the worst company ever they take for ever to give you an appointments then the techs lie that they went out and you were not home. Stay far save your money and the headaches.