Service America — broken washer / laundry
Called on Fr. Feb 27 to report problems with washing mashine. Got my appoinment for Feb. 2. My time was between 8-1pm . Same morning I contacted the company to make sure they remembered about my family( family of 5, whom 3 children under age 6) as well as asked them to knock at my door when they arrive because my Verison phone may not call( connection issues). Person arrived but they needed to order a part. My next appotment was supposed to be Feb. 9. Same as my first time I contacted Service America to confirm my appointment and asked them to knock at my door again. Service never showed up that day. I called : [protected] ;
[protected]. I spoke with ext. 4292 Bernisha and manager Marline ext. 4326. I wanted to get my service same afternoon because it was their fault. They refused, told me they can't reach their service person and there was a note in their computer that he called me( after I called and asked not to ), which all just lies :( My next appointment Mar. 13 . What to do?
More Service America Complaints & Reviews
- Service America - awful service 
- Service America - failure to provide a/c service 
- Service America - beware
- Service America Florida - total incompetance
- Service America - service to repair a dryer machine 
- Service America - service in general
- Service America Enterprise - refrigerator.
- Service America - poor service 
- Service America - appliance repair
- Service America - I cannot understand how is possible they subsist