Service America — appliance repair
• Service should not be in the name of this company. Warning - do not pay for a service contract because they do not honor the contract. I scheduled a service call over a month ago to adjust the door and repair the turntable on my built in microwave. The technician was unable to do the repair on the initial visit because he had to order springs for the door and a motor for the turntable. After 2 service cancellations due to the delay in getting the parts, the technician arrived with the door part on 12/8/15. An hour later another technician arrived with the turntable part. Both worked for at least 2 hours. After which, the door was not repaired (although the technician claimed that new springs were installed), the turntable did not revolve, and the microwave along with my oven would not power up. Both technicians left stating that they would have to order a new keypad membrane. I must add that prior to the attempted repair, the microwave functioned with the exception of the turntable and my oven functioned properly. The next available service call is 12/16/15 to install the new part. I am in worse shape now without a functioning microwave and oven. As far as I'm concerned they damaged my appliances.
More Service America Complaints & Reviews
- Service America - awful service 
- Service America - failure to provide a/c service 
- Service America - beware
- Service America Florida - total incompetance
- Service America - service to repair a dryer machine 
- Service America - service in general
- Service America Enterprise - refrigerator.
- Service America - poor service 
- Service America - I cannot understand how is possible they subsist
- Service America Enterprise - refrigerator not working