Sequence HairScam artists

M

April 2008 I went for a consultation at Seqwuence hair in Englewood NJ to inquire about a hair piece unit. Consultation was done by one of their professionals who insured me that this piece would be so natural and would last with care for approx. 1-2yrs. A deposit of 1, 875.00 was paid and an appointment was made for June &, 2006, in which the product would be delivered and the balance of 1, 875. was paid.

when the hair product was delivered I had to make four trips for ongoing adjustments of hair product which was not quality hair. First time the holes were too big in the net, therefore not allowing my hair to stay thru the nets. second visit the hair unit was supposedly adjusted- holes were to small to bring my hair thru the net which caused my hair to dread and loc. I loss my hair because of the locking and my hair had to be cut. They had to re-measure, re-order, which took anywhere from 6-9wks. In the interim I was still going to the hairdresser to get my hair done, I was inconvenienced making tips back and forth from N.Y to N.J.paying tolls, wasting gas and my valuable time(I'm a business owner) and I was was very disappointed in the non-delivery of this product.

I have contacted lawyers who have written letters of concern, they have willingly ignored their letters.

• Ms
    Ms Cali May 05, 2010

I recently seen a infomercial on Sequence Hair Blending and was really thinking about
    getting one until I did some research on Google and saw all the unsatisfied customers of
    this product. I don’t like that the owner and managers of the Sequence Hair Blending
    Company ignores their customer’s complaints and concerns after they have spent SO
    much money on the product. I’m further concerned about the quality of the hair that
    is purchased. ALL the ladies said the SAMETHING about the poor quality of the hair.
    If Sequence Hair Blending is all that it says it is, then why do the have such an AIRTIGHT
    contract and refuse refunds on a consistent basis? This tells me that Sequence Hair Blending
    will not have my best interest at heart. But it’s not completely their fault. Why didn’t the
    ladies take the time to REALLY look over the contract BEFORE signing? Or, maybe they did
    and just had faith in the product and company that it would do what it advertised. Nevertheless,
    I personally thank all the ladies who share their experience. You all have helped me to make an
    intelligent decision and NOT do business with the Sequence Hair Blending Company. It obviously is
    not worth the time, or money to go through so much mental pain, aggravation, and embarrassment.

• Je
    Jennax Feb 17, 2011

Please if I can warn anybody this is the worst method ever. The biggest SCAM ARTIST ever. They do the worst job ever, it is the same thing as regular extensions except it is worse for you hair. I had them in for 3 days and my hair fell out so much what they show on the video is not how they do it they clamp them down and every 6 hairs they tie it to this heavy itchy net and every month that you tighten it they cut out about 20 percent of your hair and tighten it. Your hair will not breath you cant wash it dandruff build up and I am telling you it is so damaging for your hair the net shows all times. I cried myself to sleep it hurt so bad and I wasted all this money for hair that I actually took to two other salons and they said it was sally beauty salon hair and I supposedly bought 100 percent real American hair. You can just go get clip ins or get individual clamp in hair extensions which is 100 times better then this. I am pissed I really just learned a big lesson I will not stop until they have no business. I feel bad that a lot of people went through this. They act so nice and as if they know what there talking about and the manger Dino when I made him do my hair trying to figure out how to get my money worth is a [censor] and knows nothing about how to do hair and he bad mouthed so many people when talking to the girls. HearKandy.com is a good way to go or if you want them in all the time clamps are the healthiest way to go but you need to go to a salon that are honest. I have had hair extensions my whole life due to major hair loss and it's horrible that these people or so mean and terrible.

• Je
    Jennax Feb 18, 2011

I have talked to my lawyer and if there is more then 6 people willing to sue the company we have a great chance if you are interested please contact me via email [email protected]

• Th
    The Avery Apr 05, 2012

I have to say with all do respect, I am truly sorry for your bad experience. I was a sequence customer in 2007 and paid my $4, 000 plus for my hair and was "COMPLETELY" happy..With what i paid..i did not want to damage it, so i made the necessary trips to englewood ( i lived in elizabeth nj at the time) to get my hair maintenece, yes it cost a little bit, so i budget'd it into my bills and worked an extra day at work. If you want beauty then you must work to maintain your beauty and body. I keep my unit for 2yrs and my hair grew nicely along with the right hair vitamins, my hair grew pass the unit, which made me extremely happy..I moved away and going to a different hair salon, my hair broke, split, damaged...long story short i am back home in NJ to stay and Happy to say I will be returning to sequence to get back my old unit..and pay my happy returned discounted customer price..I am also happy that the same hair stylist who I would always see, is still there..so i would be jumping my happy behind in the chair..T.k.Cruz-Avery

• Th
    The Avery Apr 05, 2012

A girlfriend of mine is still rockin' her sequence hair 5yrs now and it looks great...I guess everyone is different..