SEOBlogTeam.comTotal Scam!

After initial Sales call, salesperson stated they would start in a couple of days. However, after the order was placed, I attempted to call over and over week one, then week two, and emailed repeatedly. Finally after threatening to file a complaint with the Attorney General, and disputing the charge, Cedric Campbell stated he would work on it right away, now September 29th. 4 hours later he contacted me and stated that he could no longer offer the product/service to us and said we had to give him more money to do a different type of job. At that time, I declined and stated in writing to cancel the order, and refund moneys. After 72 hours and multiple polite requests for a refund, no refund is available. Here is his email:

This is Cedric from the Blog team. I wanted to drop you a personal note to let you know where we are with your account. Here's what's going on in a nutshell, Google has now implemented algorithms that will detect blog and forum postings and will delete the rank of the posts themselves. ****Description of new service - Please contact if needed**** I would also like to state that we will not be offering our services on our site as they currently are ever again..and we will not be accepting any additional orders from it. We are only able to work for our clients who have already purchased and only if they can participate in this new program. *****

I request cancellation of these charges and the return of $599 as they have not performed the service as advertised on the site, admitted we had fallen through the cracks, and I repeatedly asked to cancel the service after he asked for more money stating he could no longer offer the service. Thank you, Woody Hertzog

• Rk
    Rkrm Feb 18, 2010

Yes, indeed these people are scammers. Do Google and you will see the names of these scammers.

I have a complete list of clients who used Positionalert/nichemicro/seoteamusa service. They are equllay scammers. They buy reviews to get high ranking.

Some of them are:

Daniel Unsworth,

There contact details

Cindy Royer
    Email: [protected]@seoteamusa.com
    Business Phone: [protected] (Call her, this is her home phone number). I called on this many times and afterward she stopped picking phone. Earlier she said she was just an employee, but the fact is she is part of the team.

Email Address
    [protected]@seoteamusa.com
    Phone
    213.291.9195

[protected]@seoteamusa.com
    Phone
    213.291.9195

Pasted from <http://www.seoteamusa.com/contact_us.htm>

Pasted from <http://www.centraldesktop.com/home/user?guid=16573011EF9D285388DC7DE9A82CB2DD8B096E3D>

Telephone: [protected]

Canton, Ohio 44708
    [protected]@danielunsworth.com

• Se
    seandean08 Feb 25, 2010

Cedric Campbell which is me is not a scammer or pimp so stop it with the insults. Please do your research first before you put false information out on me. I to was scammed by Daniel Unsworth. I am a programmer that Daniel Unsworth took advantage of. I had no knowledge at the time that Daniel was doing this to people. I had know knowledge that Daniel likes to scam people then disappear leaving employee's and partners the blame for everything. If you do research on Daniel Unsworth you will see that he does this at every company that he has dealt with. Dan was also sued by Microsoft. Please read how he did the same thing here and please look at the date:

Also, please check out Pipeline Media Group Daniel Unsorth other company that he previously owned and start by talking to Tracy McCaffee.

I'm also looking for Daniel Unsworth because he owes me 4k for work that I performed and never got paid for.

I have also talked with the local police about this issue and Daniels scamms. If you don't believe me contact Massillon, Ohio police department and see for yourself. Daniel is wanted by the FEDS and the IRS.

So, don't get mad at me and post negative things on me for trying to start or starting what I thought was a legit company at the time.

If I was scamming people I would have never landed a legit marketing and promotional deal with 50 cents G-Unit member 40 Glocc

If you or anyone would like to contact me personally you can email me at [protected]@gmail.com and I will send you my phone number.

Once you find out the truth please remove my name from these postings.

Thank you and god bless you in all of your endeavors.

• Se
    seandean08 Feb 25, 2010

More information::::

Daniel is still at it with the same website and different name.

He is changing company names everytime the company gets a negative report. This is very obvious just Google search.

I have not been with this company since blogteamusa.com here is the link to other site:::: http://reputationfix.com http://www.[redacted]killer.com/ and http://seoblogteam.com/

Here is his [redacted] :::: /URL removed/

Here is something else to check out PLEASE READ :::: http://www.midwestsuperconference.com/blog/2007_08_12_archive.html

As you can see Daniel Unsworth is very well known in marketing and sales. I was just a skilled programmer that was trying to take care of my family and I also was taken advantage of by Daniel Unsworth.

Cindy Royer is Daniel's mother and she doesn't have the heart to take advantage of people. Daniel hires her at his companies as a secretary and I'm pretty shore that she too is kept in the dark about his scamming.

CURTIS FORD is not Daniel Unsworth he is actually a investor that Daniel has dealt with in the past. He actually put up allot of money to get a shopping cart company launched (EPIC CART) http://www.epiccart.com and as you can see the site is not finished and I'm pretty shore that it's not finished for a reason. Curtis probably found out about Daniel's devilish ways. I know Curtis personally and he is a good Christian guy.

PLEASE BE VERY SHORE WHO YOU ARE GOING AFTER (DANIEL LEE UNSWORTH) AND NOT GOOD PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO SOMETHING LEGIT!!!

By the way who ever said that I look 19 years old :::: THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!

GOD BLESS

• Ik
    iksy Jan 22, 2011

This is another of sean dean a.k.a Cebdrick Campbell's scam. He created this e-mail ID ([protected]@gmail.com) just for this purpose, and it is no more working.

He and lee are partners, and both conspire towards cheating people. search net and you will know. call the number and you will find what is real.

• Bb
    BBD22 Feb 28, 2011

Cedric Campbell is a scammer. He has 6 kids and doesn't take care of any of them. He's a criminal, he's been in jail so many times it's ridiculous. Do not trust him!!!