Complaints & Reviews

Have not received payment, no contact

Found online through search engine. Received quote for xbox and games and prepaid mailing label. Shipped package. Have not received payment. Have reported this to Texas Attorney General Consumer Complaints.
Trying to get post office to return package as it has not been picked up yet.

This place should be shut down

I sent them $100 worth stuff and did not receive my money. No matter how hard I've tried I was not able to contact SellUsedGames customer service. Before I sent them my stuff they replied to my messages and seemed trustworthy but as soon as they received the games they stopped responding. Don't sell them anything! Total scam!
I contacted the police and opened a case against SellUsedGames.
This place should be shut down!

2 weeks I have waited for money and I still haven't got them

I wanted to sell three games. I emailed the agent from www.Sellusedgames.com. The agent told me the quote and agreed to ship the games. I sent them to the address, which the agent gave me. The quote was $78.99. Two weeks later I got the email from the agent, who said that within 5 days I would get the check. I have waited 3 weeks and still no money. The agent doesn’t respond now and I think that I have lost money and games forever.

Don't use this company

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! He is a thief. He does business under gamepawn.com and sellusedgames.com. I used him once with no problem, but then sent his more valuable merchandise and he never sent payment or returned merchandise. There are numerous complaints filed against him with BBB and I have now filed a criminal complaint. BEWARE

• 11
    1122a Jul 14, 2010

Check http://www.johnbonk.net/?p=34 about this guy.

• So
    somethingadfsd Dec 03, 2011

Well i sent 1 game to them (Sellusedgames.com ) and never received any payment even after i emailed them 3 times and no response. Good thing I didnt send all my games at once.

• Mo
    Moua Her Aug 10, 2015

Its been 4 week i got the confirmation email and list of games i sold and havn't received a penny to date. No response from admids or nothing.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices