Sellsa Pte. Ltdpayment made but no order received, ignore my contact

V

Hi,

I am from Australia and I have been ordering some Singapore Math book from this website https://www.thinkingtrainers.com/ which is powered by Sellsa.

I made my payment via PayPal, I received a confirmation from PayPal saying the money is paid, moreover, thinkingtrainer's order system also acknowledge that payment is made, but the order status is still unprocessed, the shipment is never made!

I tried to contact seller dozen times but they just ignore me, I really suspect that is a scam or fraud kind of business, they just take my money and ignore me. What should I do? how could I get my money back.

I cannot believe that they do such things.

Anybody else who intend to buy books from this website should be careful.

RESOLVED

Just want to clarify here, at the end the problem was resolved. It was actually a misunderstanding, the company's email system was malfunction causing my following up email being ignored. Later I did get contacted by the company and received the order intact. Apologies for the statement I have made out of my frustration for not being attended after numerous contact attempt.

• Updated by vthai · Apr 06, 2018

This was a misunderstanding, it was due to the malfunction of the company's email causing client email not received and processed. In the end they did contact and I was able to get my order.