Seller NetworksCredit card charges

M

They charged me $299.00 for supposedly helping me sell my car.
They said my car would be put on multiple websites and that it should sell very quickly. Well guess what, I'm having the hardest time trying to find my car on any website. They are con artist scamming people out of their money with no remorse. They are heartless. I don't understand how people like that can not be put in jail. They should be easy to find by just checking the checking account they put our money into. What ever you do, don't fall for their scam.