Select coupon programcharge for free things

S. Samtur wrote article for Women Day mag - said that send as a special bonus for Women day readers $25 in free coupons - BUT when you went to the site - you must put in your credit card to get them

• Je
    jerqls Dec 31, 2009

I tried the 30 day free trial, but never received my coupons. Was charged because I did not cancel within 30 days (I did cancel one or two days later after I realized the 30 days was up). Response I received from Select Coupons was to send back coupons to get refund. I never got the coupons in the first place. Their response to that was that they sent out the coupons and have no way of tracking them. I again requested a refund, but have not heard from them. Kissing my $$$ goodbye and I will be writing a complaint to Woman's Day about this as well. What a scam.

• Mo
    mom2riandkayl Jan 18, 2010

I also read the Women's Day promo and fell for ti. I was charged for this service although I cancelled the membership just days after signing up. They deactivated my account, but charged me for the service. They just referred me to the FAQ's on the website so far.

I am afraid they'll charge me for the next 3 months if I don't get this resolved soon.