Security Credit CorpLiars and scammers

L

I am stuck with them now. They are stealing from my daily. They do not invoice in a timely manner. See they take 10%. 5% is there's the other 5 is put into reserve. And based on when customer pays I am suppose to get it back. The customers I deal with pay in no more than 45 days and sre approved by them to factor. Well i have been getting calls that my customers have not been invoiced for 3-4 months after service has been completed. So the 5% is gone. They lose paperwork. They do not chase the monies down you must if there is a short pay. And on short pays they take it without so much as a email to tell you they are. Customers call them and ask questions and nobody ever knows anything. I use a factoring company so I do not have these headaches. And for 10% I still do. Shame on all you people that work for them. LIARS and SCAMMERS.

• Se
    Security Credit Corporation Nov 28, 2011

This is the first time I have seen this complaint.

I am the owner of Security Credit. I have very high morals and utmost intregrity. I do apologize this person was not completely satisfied with our services. We pride ourselves on giving the very best customer service humanly possible. We also pride ourself on confidentiality so I can not comment further without communicating directly with the source of this complaint.

I can be reach at [protected] to discuss this complaint privately,

• Ki
    kibbels30 Apr 22, 2011

security credit corp are theifs, they charged me 3, 000.00 in fees last yr and now that im trying to do away with them they are makeing it hard for me to get with another factoring company. they will not return phone calls and will not let me be bought out of the invoices that are left. told me that i could send a check for them but will not let the other factoring company pay for them. all they are trying to do is keep it going maybe another month so they can get my reserve money, can they do that? my contract is up with them and i cannot get payd for my invoices i have because i cannot factor with anyone till they release my ucc or federal number, by the time the last invoice gets paid and they release that number i will be out of buissness, i am just 1 truck and dont have time to play games with them and am very mad. and the 3, 000.00 in fees was not even their monthly fees that was extra, so what do i do? i need some advice if there is any .