SeasideCash.comBe careful!!! Do not trust this site

B

In July I applied for a pay day loan on the internet of $200. Previous to this loan I had another loan which I payed off without a problem.

These companies charge you a finance charge on the loan, usually $30 per $100 per each paycheck. But with other companies they give you 3 options on how you want to pay off the loan. 1- Continue finance charge until you contact the company, 2- pay finance charge and pay down the principal, 3- pay in full.

Well who would not agree to want to pay down the balance??? That was the agreement between myself and the company. I have recently contacted the loan company because they continue to pull just the finance charge from my bank account and said I did not let them know I wanted to pay down the balance. I have already payed them $540 dollars!!

Also, I tried to access their website to check on my balance….the web security certificate is now not valid. I will now have to change all my bank account information so they do not pull any more money. Be careful!!! Do not trust this site.