Sealy Palace Hill Royal ContourCannot get anyone to return my call and my warranty claim is about to EXPIRE!

We bought a sealy 2 years ago with a 10 year warranty. The mattress is defective and after 3 months I finally got a letter that I may replace the mattress but that a different model would have to be chosen because the one we got is not longer being made. I have 60 days with which to do this. I have called the 1-800 number multiple times, today most recently. I was just on hold for 45 minutes and no one picked up. I left my call back number but there was no opportunity to leave an actual message and I've tried to reach them this way many other times and they never return calls. SO, now I have til March 4 and I can't get a hold of any one. They must be doing this on purpose so that my warranty claim expires and they can say... "Oh well."" UGH! Not to mention IF I do manage to get a hold of them, there will be no warranty on the new one we get!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices