Scroggins Law FirmMisrepresentation!!!!

Do not trust this firm!!! They represent themselves as the 'firecracker' attorney. Terri Keilin lied to me, took my money, then when she realized the mess she got me into, she withdrew herself from my case...but not in a letter, or a phone call, but when I was sitting in courtroom full of people!!! I was soo embarrassed when a lady stood up and told me that my attorney withdrew from my case due to nonpayment?! I had just paid her 300.00!!! This was a hoax? I couldnt belive what was going on. Mind you, this is a custody hearing for my children who were taken under false accusations, that were never proven!! Now where the h*** do I go? I am broke & still missing my children. WTF?!!!