Scribd — subscription
I tried a free 30 day trial subscription and canceled it within just a few days or hours. I have no email correspondence from them from beginning or end. It was May 8 when I canceled and I've just been charged for the third time. No way other than a form or FB to contact them. I can't log into my account because I CANCELLED IT! Don't even give the "free" trial a chance.
Scribd Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2019
Hi there, our web-based team is here to help! Please email the details to [protected]@scribd.com then update this review to include your ticket # so that we can connect you to an account specialist to make this right asap. Thanks!
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization