Scribd / free trial
I signed up with this service for a 30 day trial. I decided that I no longer wanted the service. I had a problem with logging in. I requested a password request at least 20 times. I received nothing... I checked my spam as well. I sent an email and received no reponse. This morning I got an email saying that my discover was charged. I am still unable to cancel this service that I am not interested in. I will dispute the charges on my credit card but this is ridiculous.
Scribd Customer Care's Response, Apr 15, 2019
Hi there - We're sorry about the cancellation troubles, and absolutely want to help! Please email us at [protected]@scribd.com, then update your review with your ticket number and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly. Thanks!
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke!
- Scribd - charging without authorization
- Scribd - charge for service, I have no account