Screenaid.comDisaster

I ordered an lcd screen from them on the weekend. On Monday I tried calling to make sure it was in stock since I can't live without my laptop. No one ever answered the phone so I used the live chat on the website. I was informed they were lost in shipping and wouldn't be in for at least 6 days. They had 4 different screens for my laptop showing online, so I inquired about the others to see if they were in stock. They told me they only had one kind. That was nice since I paid for the high res and higher priced screen. So they canceled my order and said I would have a refund in 24-48 hours. I ordered one from another site (bliss computers), but called them before placing my order to confirm it was in stock. The next day I got the one from Bliss Computers (I paid for overnight shipping). Well I got an email from screenaid on Monday (the same day they said it was lost in shipping) that my order was shipped. I tried calling and emailing several times and never a reply. Well on Friday that ?!?!! screen showed up. I had to pay for return shipping and then I had to contact them to tell them I know they receieved it back and to credit my card. After another 5 days I finally get an email approving the credit. I used google checkout, so at least they didn't have my card number. Online it showed my order was canceled, but magically it shipped. So as a summary I canceled my order since I was told it wasn't in stock. I received the screen 5 days later, had to pay for return shipping and two weeks later I have not seen the credit on my card. By Wednesday if it hasn't posted a chargeback will be filed. SO STAY AWAY FROM SCREENAID!!!

johnsonktty Dec 06, 2010

Really?I am sorry to hear that,i have bought two laptop screen on the web screenaid. com, screen quality is not bad, i contact them by the letter, they usually give me a timely response

maneck34 May 11, 2010

I agree with the "Worst company ever" comment!!! I could go on forever about this, but I have no time as I'm working on my NY Better Business Bureau Report...they are crooks>>>>>>!

• Te
    Techforce Apr 06, 2010

Puchaced a laptop screen from eBay seller SCREENAID. The listing stated item is NEW. the shipped out in a large box the LCD w/o any type of padding/bubble wrap, and the screen was in used condition. they offerd to refund me $5.00 for my trouble. ... what a scam. file complaint with ebay.. BEWARE OF THIEVES. GAINGAME INC is a register corporation in the state of NY, address of 7614 16th ave, Brookly, NY 11214, google map street view is a house.

• St
    Steve Slif Feb 10, 2010

Rec'd non-functioning replacement laptop screen...after many attempts, I finally received a Return Authorization...sent the item back at my expense, only for ScreenAid to sent the same FedEx back to my address billing the recipient [me]. They never opened it up...have heard from others they will wear you down until you finally give up! DON NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!

• Fp
    FPB Jan 27, 2010

WE HAVE ALL BEEN SCAMMED. NOW HOW DO WE GET OUR MONEY BACK?

• Ra
    RachidM Jan 26, 2010

I ordered a screen prior to christmas and based on the recommendation of one of the tech support. The screen arrived in an oversize box with no padding. I plugged the screen and what you know wrong screen. I tried getting in touch but no one ever answers the phone. They want me to pay for shipping the product back to them eventhough they made the mistake of shipping the wrong product. It took almost 4 weeks to finally get refunded. The service is very lousy and I would never use the company ever gain.

neelix Jan 01, 2010

i should have researched by complaints before buying, i placed my order for a replacement screen for my laptop. i recieved it within a week but is was defective. i send an email and recieved a timely reply asking me to double check my part number to make sure i ordered the correct item, i did and replied again and then they wanted pictures of both screens front and back i did what they asked and again they wanted me to provide pictures of the old screen working and the new screen not working. it took an additional 3 weeks back and forth with customer service just to get them to approve sending me a new screen, i was instructed to ship the old screen back via USPS, i did and the cost was 7.80. i emaild them the tracking number and the reciept for sending the screen back, they replied and said they would only pay 5 dollars of my shiping (company policy) that's bullsh_ _

the second screen works, my biggest complaint was they slow customer service and making me pay for the shipping back to them.

• La
    latvia-imports Dec 28, 2009

received lower resolution screen as requested. they blame their supplier as package markings were correct. we sent it back . result was frozen money for approx 3 months and losses of transport costs to+from Europe and a bit of stress dealing with chineese supplier dealing from US. There are more than these screenaid, laptopz e-names and they send products under different business name. Yes, I will ever avoid these companies and will look at complaints. Thanks for posting such info. Andris in Latvia

• Pi
    pissedoffwithscreenaid Nov 30, 2009

I agree they sent my lcd panel to the wrong country and then in their emails were extremely rude and did not listen to me telling them it was going to the wrong country when I watching it on the postal tracking service. I was left to sort it out myself!! Totally hopeless. To tell you the truth it was the worst service I have ever had from a company

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Fr
    freethebikes Sep 27, 2009

sent me a screen that's the correct size, but is from a different laptop than advertised. They have an online chat help desk where they just pass you around from person to person, every time asking the same set of questions without helping at all. I thought this only happened in movies...

DO NOT buy from these people. I should have searched the internet before I made the purchase.

They are asking me to send them pictures of my screen not fitting! This is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen!
    DO NOT buy from them. The price may seem cheap, but you're throwing that money away.

• Mv
    mvsummit Aug 13, 2009

Ordered replacment screen for my laptop. When screen arrived it was broken. The LCD screen was cracked in the upper corner. Tried to call the service line, after 11 phone calls they finally picked up the phone. Lady was asian couldnt understand her. Wanted me to keep the broken screen and was gonna compensate me with $5 . Now still fighting with them to get me a refund.

necrojoe89 Jun 09, 2009

Worst company ever, sent Item back still awiting refund. When I call they hang up on me or to get the money back from google checkout. There's one problem, google doesn't deal with refunds and you cannot make a dispute. Never buy from this company!!!

necrojoe89 Jun 09, 2009

I am still awaiting a refund after 3 weeks, please let me know if the chargeback works as I would like to go the same route. Sceenaid.com, laptopZ.com are the worst companies ever