Screenaid, Laptopz.com, Gaingame.com, Yallstore.com, Yallstock.com, YallDamaged Item & disastrous shipping

K

I am ashamed to say that I got scammed (if Screenaid does not resolve my issue). Where to start and where to finish . If only I discovered and read the horrifying stories happened to some. I though I was very careful but guess what... Everything described on this forum happened to me, nonexistent contact/phones, poor vocabulary, confusion/making order, poor/careless packaging, damaged item, reject responsibility, abandoned item shipped...
For the readers:Watch Out! Take photos of everything, fill-out complaints/Paypal/ C.C institutions and don't give up even for one penny it is a question of principal. Good luck to everyone.

Damaged Item & disastrous shipping
Damaged Item & disastrous shipping

• Pc
    pcrepairsuk Dec 07, 2009

ScreenAid, LaptopZ.com, GainGame.com, YallStore.com, YallStock.com, Yall

If you are reading this I advise you

DO NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THESE WEBSITES

I ordered five laptop screens from YALLSTORE.com, three of the screens are faulty and all the screens are used and cheap quality.

I am lucky that I paid via paypal and now I am taking legal action against them.

=========DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS=======

======THEY BUY CHEAP STOCK FROM COUNTRIES IN EUROPE, USA AND CANADA AND SELL BACK=====

====== F R A U S T E R S =======