The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Scottsdale Future and Options LTD — Possible Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Possible new Scam, maybe CES futures is back behind a new mask?
The other day I was called by a company from Great Brittain, Scottsdale Futures and Options ltd. What made me listen carefully was that it was exactly the same as our "good" friends from CES Futures but now they wanted me to invest in Unleded Gasoline.
Scottsdale Futures was trading at London Global and futures exchange who was controlled by UK Future and Options commission. So far it sound great...if I havent heared and experienced CES Futures. Following is my leads that it is a scam:
1. Search for either Scottsdale, London Global Futures exchange and or Uk Future and option commisson on google and the result is that 1 hit on each and its linked to eachother...isnt it strange that a huge Exchange only have one 1 hit and is only linked to Scottsdale??
2. www.scottsdalefutures.com and www.londonglobalfutures.com are registred Feb 8 and Feb 9 2009 at the same "cheap" webhost in USA...isnt that strange??
3. As mentioned before I cannot find any information about London Global Futures Exchange or UK Future Option commission.
4. Wanted to see how their invoice looked like and made a purchase of 10 contracts Unleded Gasoline and on it you can not see that its going to London Global Futures or something similar. By the way, I didnt actually transfer the money :)
5. Talked to representative about all above who got very stressed and gave me some strange explaination and promised me a email from them explaining it all...it havent arrived yet.
The whole set is so familiar with CES Futures so it keeps me wondering if it is the same guys who are behind this.
I havent done any real purchase or transfered any money so I cant be 100 % it is a scam, BUT it sure looks like it!!
Please forward this to anyone who might be in jeopordy, I will also make a new thread about this.
Take care All.