Menu

reviews & complaints

Scottburgh Mall Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Scottburgh Mall at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Scottburgh Mall has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Scottburgh Mall. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Scottburgh Mall complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Scottburgh Mall reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
F
10:57 am EST

Scottburgh Mall closing the doors before trading times and showing attitude to me as the customer

The scottburgh store in the mall were I work trades till 17 30.Today I got to the door at 17.20 and it was closed.I knocked the door and the lady at the till waved her hand in disregard and signaled the others not to care.A guy came to the door and when I asked why the door was closed he said it is to be closed at 17 15 and laughed.I walk pass everyday and I know they close at 17 30.I am more upset about the manner I was treated ...The camera must be viewed!I take customer service in high regard.I will post this to Hello Perer and other social networks should I not receive feedback.##DISGUSTED!

Read full review of Scottburgh Mall
Hide full review

Is Scottburgh Mall legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Scottburgh Mall highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Scottburgh Mall raises questions. Diligently reviewing Scottburgh Mall's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Scottburgh Mall's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Scottburgh Mall earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Scottburgh Mall near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Scottburgh Mall. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Our scan shows Scottburgh Mall website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Scottburghmall.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We detected that scottburghmall.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • Scottburgh Mall protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Scottburgh Mall has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Scottburgh Mall contacts