SBA Track OnlineUnauthorized charges to credit card

L

After subscribing to the Google Online Success Kit and canceling that membership continued to charge my VISA under a different name. The phone number on the VISA statement (1.866.716.1124) does not go to SBA Track Online but to Private Benefits Online (1.877.844.3509) instead. Those people deny any knowledge of SBA Track Online.

MarieTia Aug 12, 2009

Im also experiencing the same thing as Lisa from kansas. after subscribing to the Googles work from home success kit, I started to get this non authorize charges on my account that leads to SBA Track Online with the same 866 number. I am glad to see your posting, will contact my banking instution and hopefully get this matter resolve.

• Lz
    lztoms Aug 12, 2009

I also got charged for something I didn't have any knowlege of. A one time chare ended up making me broke and don't have anything to show for it. I called my bank and charging them for fraud. And it was the same 866 number.

angel6 Aug 13, 2009

to funny I to was charged for this kit. I was given this phone number of [protected]. This is the right phone number and I canceled explaining to them that I never recieved this kit. I was told that it is instant online access I tried to tell them I was never able to access this online and they said that they showed me accessing this online on the same date that I bought into this kit and the terms stated that I had to call with in a 21 day period to cancel or be charged I didn't call so I was charged. I never saw the terms as I was unable to access the kit but as they told me they won't refund the charge. I am turning them into the bbb at this point. What a scam!

• Fi
    fishhead Aug 14, 2009

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SCAM!!! GOOGLES SPEEDY CASH IS SUCH A SCAM, I just got off the phone with this SBA Track Online, I had know idea what these charges were to my account so I called the numbers on my statement [protected] for one charge and [protected] for another chage and got these JOKERS ! On the website they tell you you only have to pay $1.95 and they will send you a kit - well you never receive a kit at all just a lot of unauthorized charges to your bank account, this JOKER told me that it was stated on the website that you had to cancel in 7 days or your card would be charged WHICH IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER!!! This is not on the website anywhere . I called the fraud division and had them to close my account to avoid any more UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES to my account everyone else should do the same .

• Ca
    CANROG12 Aug 17, 2009

I just finished yelling at two people working for this company - no, they don't make the "rules" but they are obviously sorry enough to work for this "company." Google is getting a bad rep BECAUSE of this company and they need to get away from them fast! I NEVER received any kind of "kit" or email for me to access a website. The jerks I just talked to said the email was sent out to me on June 22 which I NEVER received, and the $1.95 I paid for shipping was actually (according to them) a fee to access the site even though when I signed up it said it was to pay for shipping for a KIT. They charged my account twice in the amount of $13.45 so now I have unsufficient funds in my checking account.

• Th
    Theresa in St. James Aug 17, 2009

I was charged 81.32 on Aug 10- debited from my checking account. My bank told me that the charge was listed under "List for Cash" at phone number [protected]. There was another charge of 13.42 listed under "SBA Track" at phone [protected]. The first charge of 9.34 was debited from my bank account the end of June. Another charge of 9.34 was debited at the end of July. These charges have caused overdrafts on my account each time. This SCAM has cost me about $150.00 over 2 months time. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT GOOGLE HAS ALLOWED SUCH A SCAM TO INFILTRATE THEIR COMPANY? What course of action can I take? Should I notify the attorney general? Can anyone do anything about this? Since the kit was never sent to my house as promised, doesn't the company's claim constitute MAIL FRAUD? Add internet fraud to mail fraud.

Aniko Aug 19, 2009

Unauthorized charge, same as previous client. After purchasing the Google Moneymaking kit the charge appears a month later under above company.

• Tk
    tkt Aug 20, 2009

After subscribing to the Google Moneymaking Kit charges appeared on my credit card from SBA TRACK ONLINE in the amount of $13.42.
    The charges showed up a month after I subscribed to the Google Kit.

• Sm
    Smart too Late Aug 29, 2009

SBA Track Online
    unauthorised charge to credit card - Florida

• 14
    14624 Oct 20, 2009

I copy this from user Theresa in St. James because I have to the exact amount and dates the same thing has accoured to me to what do I do . I am pissed about this and something needs to be done NOW!!!