SavingSmart.comRip off

B

This company has taken much money from me. I had finally contacted them via email and they did refund $14.95 a month but are still continuing to charge me $1 and month and at inconvenient times causing me a $30 Overdraft charge EVERY month. I want this to stop and I want ALL my money back. Will look into bank account and get totals and proof of everything. Need help on who to contact and what to do.

More SavingSmart.com Complaints & Reviews

• Na
    Nataraj Dec 22, 2007

I have the same problem!

This is really making me irate that consumers have no power inspite of what is being advertised otherwise.

• Sh
    shanna Dec 27, 2007

Same problem with me but now it is 3 different companies, savings mart included!!!

• Ba
    Barb Hennagir Jan 14, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL NOW!!!!!!!! I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES TO CANCEL. SO PLEASE CANCEL AS OF TODAY. THANK YOU. BARB HENNAGIR

• He
    Henrietta Jend Jan 17, 2008

I have been charged $29.95 per month with a few $1.00 charges thrown in. I want this account cancelled immediately! I will hire an attorney if my wishes are not followed...Henrietta Jend

james freund Feb 17, 2008

Bills my credit card $1.00 0n several occasions, called them but I need a customer ID and I don"t know who the crooks are...

• He
    heather Aug 11, 2008

Savingsmart showed up on my statement a few months ago and has been charging $1.00 at the first of every month. i get the run around when i contact the number shown on my bank statement and they wont even talk to me without a "membership number" or my credit card number. I'm not going to give anyone my credit card number so then i requested that ID number be sent to me and never got it. Its frustrating because all my research on this keeps going back and forth between fraudulant companies and scammers...

• De
    Deb. Caldwell Sep 22, 2008

I have the same problem of $1.oo charges coming from my bank account. I quess I am going to try to block these by using a stop pay through my bank! I am at a loss as how to stop these unnerving with drawals.

• Ru
    ruth daly Sep 25, 2008

i tried to cancel my account via e-mail, but was unable to do so. i am also being charged $1.00 a month. i am unable to make contact with them, so i will have to work through my credit card company and have my account changed. it seems riduculous to have to do this...

markmelissaj Mar 18, 2009

I was checking my debit card account and a charge for 1.00 was on there from this outfit I never have contacted them or authorized them to take money from me I have no idea how they got my debit card number which I just changed and then this shows up I want my money back and I think charges should be files

Chris Fontaine Aug 23, 2010

Same thing happened 2 me I noticed a 29.95 charge, and found out this had been charge for the last 4 months I called my CC and they gave me this # [protected] to call for cancellation. I called and they told me no further charges would appear. I hope this is the case. I never signed up 4 this anmd don't understand how this happened. These guys charge 30$/month and provide no discernible service. An obvious scam.

CALL [protected] TO CANCEL

Hope this helps

• Sc
    scottak Dec 07, 2010

i have seen this charge appearing on my credit bill for the past 4 months at least as well as privacy protection. I have been charged 60.00 a month for nothing (apparently a program that gives me savings at stores and restaurants i do not even live near by or shop at). I called the phone number [protected] and spoke to the rep and they told me how it was signed up as well. it was on a site i have never heard of before. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they looked into it. The number you are calling deals with memberships in some sort of way however they reassured me that the subscriptions have been cancelled and i will not see the charges appear anymore. unfortunate to lose $240 for nothing.