Savemore.comThey take ur email address and card details and will not refund u or answer their phone

G

They are a scam... they take ur email address and card details and will not refund u or answer their phone... DO NOT GET SCAMMED.

• Ge
    GEsalione Apr 16, 2012

In November 2011, I purchased a $10 Subway giftcard through the Savemore.com website for $5. After it had became available to be redeemed, I selected to have the gift card to be sent to me in January 2012. The gift card never arrived. I have attempted many times to call their customer service number at [protected], but every phone call to Savemore.com's customer service goes to an answering machine after a few minutes, and no one ever responds back. According to the other reviews on here, looks like I've become another customer to be ripped off by Savemore.com.

• Kr
    kris4christ2 Mar 12, 2012

I'm in the same boat you are!! >:l
    (Today's date is March 3, 2012.) I bought the $10 BK Gift Card for $5 on Dec. 26, 2011. Before that, I purchased 4 TOTAL of the $30 deals on Dec 9th and 16th ($50 Dining Dollars + $25 Gift Card, two Lowe's and two Walmart [that's $120!]). I got the stupid (waste of time and space) dining dollars, but never my gift cards. I have tried to contact them numerous times by email and BOTH phone numbers (it changed recently) with No Reply. I have even left my name and phone number on their "voicemail" in hopes they'll contact me back, but nothing. However, when checking my bank account, I never found the $5 BK card purchase.. I don't know if they refunded me or it just never went through, but I could care less about losing the measly $5... I'll be contacting my bank to get all my money back.

What I did get a reply back from was Digital Doorstep, but not what I wanted to hear. I sent them an email about the shipping statuses and got this automatic response:

""EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Digital Doorstep has stopped the processing of code requests. Please return to the website you purchased your product from and they will either issue you a full refund or deliver the product to you directly.
    Alternatively you can also visit http://www.digitaldoorstep.com, enter your code and contact information and we will forward your product request to the appropriate daily deal site from which you purchased.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we will continue to work with our daily deal partners to ensure your order is fulfilled urgently.
    Digital Doorstep Team""

• Dr
    Dreydrey Mar 03, 2012

My first purchase with them was fine 6/11. I placed three other orders with them. 10/11, 11/11 and 12/11. To date, 2/12, I have not received any of the last three orders. I had to wait to redeem the orders and then wait again, weeks, to receive the orders. I called 5 consecutive days, very long hold time, just to have to leave a message. I left a detailed message every time with my email and phone # and I got no response. Finally, I filed a complaint with my bank. I will never do business with savemore.com and I hope you will read this before doing business with them and not waste your time.

• Ju
    Juarez Mar 02, 2012

Total scam!!! Do NOT buy any of their giftcards. You will not receive them. They will not answer their phones or return messages. They draw you in by offering a small credit that you can redeem for a legit deal. Then when get that through think they are legit, they get your money & don't send you squat. The voucher numbers... Complete meaningless numbers good for nothing. Just a ploy to distract you to get you to buy more giftcards. I've contacted my bank & am trying to get my money back.

• Ge
    Geltram Feb 24, 2012

I purchased three deals from them in total. First two, I had no problems. In December 2011, I purchased a $12 Papa John's gift card for $6. Whenever I attempted to retrieve the voucher, it kept telling me "directory/file not found". I called Savemore at different times, day and night, and never reached anyone. The voice message says they will return your call promptly. I still have not received a response. I attempted emailing as well. Surprisingly they did respond telling me the voucher would be ready in one week. That was in January. I then responded to them telling them I wanted a refund and I am getting ignored again. I will NEVER do business with them again and I hope no one else does either. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and am now disputing the charge with my credit card company. They are horrible!!!

• Dc
    dc1985 Feb 15, 2012

I bought a gift card for burger king & also cabela's. no gift cards & i bought these back in the middle of december 2011. (today is 2-15-11).

no response via e-mail. called both customer service numbers twice and waited 15 minutes before hanging up.

will report them as many places as i can and will be speaking to my bank about getting money back for fraudulent activity on their part.

• St
    Steilade Feb 14, 2012

I purchased the Barnes and Noble and Burger King 'deals' in December and never received anything. The "my account" page no longer even loads correctly to allow me to redeem the Burger King one and the Barnes and Noble one was never shipped/received. Multiple messages to their customer service number have never yielded a return call, nor have requests through their Twitter or Facebook accounts. SCAM. RUN. AVOID. We are now seeking recourse through our bank cards.

• Ep
    Epeliste Jan 25, 2012

Never received the $25 voucher I got for Barnes & Noble over a month ago. No one ever answers the phone and no one ever calls back. They are straight out stealing at this point. I've tried calling their career center as well but no answer there either. Please don't buy anything from them unless you want to be ripped off!

• Fr
    frustratedwoman Jan 25, 2012

Hey I also ordered the Barnes Noble gc and still haven't got them. Called their number but no one answered, only a machine. I left a voice mail and no one has gotten back to me. My next step is to have my credit card company do a chargeback or something.

• Pl
    Ploomed Jan 12, 2012

I had the same experience with everyone here. I used Discover card to pay for the vouchers which I never received. But I was told that I have to wait at least 30 days to get the money back via Discover card. But American express acts immediately. I will report to BBB too. I regret that I did not check BBB or Yelp before I purchased. That's the lesson I learned. I wonder how this company is still in business and continue its scam. Anyone knows how to take it down?

• Lo
    Loidanete Jan 12, 2012

SCAM! Both my co-worker and I have ordered Barnes and Noble gift cards which were to be delivered by Christmas...needless to say, neither of us have received it as of yet. It's now 1/11/12. I have called multiple times, only to be put on eternal hold. Everyone must go on lunch break when I call. Now I can't even log in anymore. Their site just keeps me looping into the login screen. I found their email address after reading some reviews if anyone wants it: [email protected] but I have read that they don't respond. At least it gives a paper trail for you. I will be contacting my bank to see if they will help. Never again will I do business with them and will make sure I pass the word!

• Ke
    Kengrure Jan 06, 2012

I bought a Subway gift card from this site at the very beginning of November and have yet to receive it. I was told I was going to get it 3 weeks ago, obviously I haven't received it. I tried calling the 800 # on their website, but it just rings and rings. I purchased this over 2 months ago. I feel as though I should've received it by now. The least they could do is charge your bank acct WHEN/IF they actually ship the item! They have my $$$, but I don't have my product! Every reputable company I know only charges your card when they ship your item YOU paid for!

• Mo
    Mozge Jan 03, 2012

I purchased a $10 Subway card for $5 on November 4th. Around December 4th I called Savemore, was on hold for a while then asked to leave a message. I did & never received a call back. About 4 days later I called again, spoke to someone & was told I would be getting my card "any day now". A week later I still hadn't gotten my card so I called again, again kept getting placed on hold & then asked to leave a message. Which I didn't because I knew that would not result in anything. I finally got a real person on the phone & was again told that my card would be here "any day now". Was told that they would be happy to refund me my $$ or I could wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to see if it showed up & if not to call back & get my $$ back. Thursday I still hadn't gotten my card, I called probably 20+ times, each time getting placed on hold & then getting a message asking me to leave a message (I swear they have caller id). I gave up & finally called my credit card company to charge back the $5 I paid because I had not received my purchase. IRONICALLY 5 days after I spoke to my ccard company Savemore put my $10 Subway card in the mail (it was postmarked December 21st). I decided to email Savemore with my complaint & basically got back a "sorry, have a nice day" email response. They have no concern for their customers what-so-ever! I went in & UNchecked on Savemore.com for me to receive ANY emails, however I STILL get emails from them! I even replied to one of their daily emails asking to be UNSUBSCRIBED to their emails, yet still get them. IT DOESN'T GET ANY WORSE THEN SAVEMORE.COM! STAY AWAY!!!

• Du
    Dukline Jan 02, 2012

They had a deal for buy a $25.00 gift card to Barns & Noble for $15.00 guarenteed delivery before Christmas.. Well it is 4 days past christmas they charged my card for 2 of them. I have tried to call them every day to find out what the problem was and nobody ever picks up, a message will come on and say leave a message and we will get back to you.. 2 weeks later and nobody has returned my call.. I am angry and will NEVER go through them. I will make sure that my friends and family know of this cheating site!! And I will post it all over face book and other media centers and also my next call is to the BBB!!

• Pl
    Pliske Dec 21, 2011

Ordered 3 gift cards...received one... no answers to e-mails or return phone calls. Ordered 'gloves', received a voucher code that is no good. I found their FB page and left a message and was twice assured that the code was good...which of course it isn't. I'm calling my bank tomorrow to see if I can get my $$ back. I will have to go out and buy the gift cards that this company (and I use that term loosely) failed to send me. very frustrated. Wish I had researched them before falling for their 'deals'.

• Si
    Siluet Dec 13, 2011

First off all look at their facebook page. It is full of angry people who never receive what they have paid for. I bought a deal for accessories direct and of course never got what I paid for. My daughters had the same experience. I shared the good deal with them :( I usually google a company before dealing with them and didn't this time. (BTW just google savemore scam, enough said).

• Br
    briankep Dec 07, 2011

I posted on there Facebook account earlier about how I was scammed by save more
    here was their reply...
    "facebook

Hi Brian,
    SaveMore Daily commented on their Wall post.
    SaveMore Daily wrote: "Yes Brian beware of the scams out there!"

need I say more?

• Ul
    Ulideer Nov 30, 2011

I was very excited about this site when I first found out about it. I referred several people and received a lot of credits. I've used my vouchers for some items and gotten them just fine, however I have recently placed orders 4 and 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing and received nothing. Their deals have gone downhill as well.

• Te
    Temore Nov 30, 2011

I bought a deal and ordered some nail polish from a company featured in Savemore called Fabulous Nails. that was 19th Oct, and to this date I have not received it. and none of them Neither the Save more staff picks up call nor the nail polish company.

I would understand if its a traffic issue on phone, but I mailed them 10 days ago, and still they haven't responded. I would say, they are big scammer stay away.

• Da
    Daleka Nov 23, 2011

If you aren't in a hurry to get what you order, then by all means, order from savemore.com. After nearly 8 weeks of waiting for my product, I canceled my order and am still waiting for my refund. If I do not get it by the end of this week, I'm filing a BBB complaint. My emails were ignored. I could never get through on the phone. My comments on their website conveniently never showed up. I will not ever order from them again!!

• Pi
    Pilatezz Nov 21, 2011

Definitely a risky expenditure. I received one voucher (didn't work for my neighbor), but no luck on subsequent purchases. Good news is that my bank is willing to credit me back the charges since I used a VISA card. No one at SaveMore will answer the phones, nor call back if you are forced to leave a message. They won't respond to emails. I recommend you AVOID any "deals" from them... you are likely throwing away good money!

• Am
    amanda79 Nov 18, 2011

Savemore.com is a scam site. CVS, jcpenney, autozone and restaurant.com all said they did not authorize these deals. I called all of their corporate offices to check. Why would savemore make you wait and then after a week mail a card and incur shipping costs? The entire point is for them to stall because they have your money and do not plan on delivering any goods to you. Groupon just emails you a printout good for same day. You can file with BBB, FBI, Texas Attorney General, Dallas police department and call the companies they are falsely advertising goods for. I am trying to do my part but I am only one person. Smilebright and Electronic skins are websites created by savemore. Google them. I filed a complaint with FBI's internet crime division. I have called savemore and emailed and posted several times. They delete my posts on their site and facebook. They blocked me. I wish there was more I could do. I plan to make a youtube video about it and already filed with BBB, but most people (like I did too) are just blindly ordering and then wondering what is wrong. It seems it takes awhile for people to figure out it is a scam. I disputed the charge and cancelled my card. Blows my mind that they can still be operating. I posted many times today to their discussion board and it just kept getting deleted, along with a few other people complaining. All the deals for products that are not big name websites are designed by savemore. The gadgetgear, vases, etc...those are sister sites that look identical, as is edelivery.com which they say will fulfill the autozone giftcards.
    I had purchased the CVS deal as well and everyday since Nov 4th it has been unavailable. If you pay for a voucher it should be redeemable same day. The smilebright giveaway is so they can collect your cc info and hopefully charge you as well if you don't "win". Please repost this on your facebook or elsewhere. This company needs to be stopped.

• De
    Dealcatcher Nov 18, 2011

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD-Still never received anything pertaining to our purchase of the Boston Market card. In the meantime we stupidly purchased the Subway card. After waiting a week to be allowed to submit the voucher on their site, we submitted it. We thought that was it, now days later we get an email telling us to print the voucher, but NO, it is a voucher number, and you have to go to Subway's site, and apply for the card and pay $2.20 for shipping. But that doesn't matter anyways, because there is no place to put the voucher number to get the $10 off. And if you just put you CC numbers in hoping for a place to put you voucher number, forget it, it just charges you the complete $12.20 for a $10 voucher that you already paid $5 for in the first place. Try contacting Savemore many times and many ways, only to wait 20 minutes on hold, and then told to leave your information, and they will call you back. But of course, they never call you back. They also never even read or answer emails either. In fact, I found they don't even accept the emails you send. I keep getting messages back from gmail that the emails I sent are never delivered. We will pursue this to the "Nth" degree. All this BS just to save $2.80.
    This company is a complete FRAUD. Here is a link to their facebook acct.. http://www.facebook.com/SaveMoreDaily?sk=wall Read what all the other people have said about their scamming. Personally, I have emailed them 5 times, and called them 8 times over the last week. They never answer their phone, they just play music for 20 minutes, and tell you to leave your information, and never call back. And they never answer emails either.

• He
    Helmek Nov 16, 2011

As alot of the other reviews posted here, I had a $10 credit which I used to order a bottle of nail polish from "Fabulous" Nails. I placed the order on September 7 and to date haven't received it. I've sent numerous emails to Fabulous Nails and get a "check's-in-the-mail" sort of response and sent one to SaveMore as well. SaveMore pretty much offered no assistance whatsoever, but did agree to delete my account. I would stay away from this site. Fortunately for me, no actual money was exchanged.

• Ro
    robertparsons Nov 08, 2011

Yes, this company is run by Doug Van Arsdale who has been sued multiple times for fraud, has a huge IRS debt, a nd has started a new company to scam the public and small businesses. Look in their "Past Deals" Page and you will see other companies they have dealt with. Try to reach ANY of them- they don't exist. They are also the same company as Credit Solutions of America, and the former lending.com. It looks like a Ponzi Scheme.. Keep YOUR MONEY!!