Savemore.comHoping my credit card info doesn't get stolen

L

They require you to enter your credit card info but don't let you delete it later on to remove your personal credit card info from their system (either this is intentional or their code isn't working correctly). I also posted a comment trying to let others know what was going on before they gave their information and SaveMore repeatedly deleted negative comments. Awful business. No accountability. Tried to call their customer service line and repeatedly got disconnected before I could even talk to anyone. Hoping my credit card info doesn't get stolen...

• Un
    unicosmon_00 May 02, 2013

I purchased a gift card from savemore.com. I never received the card, disputed with my credit card company. That summer, my card company locked down my card after two small transactions posted in china. I know it was savemore, I had only made one other purchase with the brand new card to get a special offer from my company (checking into a chain hotel). Savemore.com is a genius scam operation.

• Is
    Isquiste Aug 17, 2012

I purchased a $10 Subway gift card for $5 and have never received it. SaveMore got my money though. I have tried contacting SaveMore but they won't reply to emails and you can't get through on their phone number.

• Se
    seniorchef35040 May 20, 2012

Same thing happened to me too. Wait for customer service, then no answer. Horrible customer service, and company. I have bought 3 things, and didn't recieve one. What happened.?Are they scam artists or what, and where is the BBB or attorney general in this?
    Not too happy in Alabama.

cheartsp Mar 16, 2012

They sent me a link to redeem my deal, but the link didn't work. I called them to ask that they send a working link, but no one responded. I called again, but again, no one responded. I was fortunate that they cheated me out of only $5. I want to warn others not to do business with them at all.

• Ip
    Ipikate Mar 15, 2012

I purchased the Walmart & Dining Dollars deal. I didn't receive the Walmart gift card. I also purchased the Burger King gift card...never received it. I called numerous times, no one answered the phone. I called my credit card company, luckily for me they will reimburse me for the gift cards I never received.

• Fo
    FotoKing Mar 07, 2012

you can never get a hold of them. they never reply to emails or return calls. how are they still in business. worst customer service i have ever seen in my life. never seen any positive comment about their website anywhere. who are these people?

• Li
    Likimarde Mar 02, 2012

This business has filed for bankruptcy and has a low BBB rating - do not buy from them, you will not receive what you've ordered.

• Nu
    Nuare Feb 21, 2012

It sucks. The bought a BK card, never arrived. Called the customer support but no answer. Not able to leave a message either. Buyers BEWARE.

• Al
    Alekrode Feb 01, 2012

No one was there to answer the phone for customer help. I ordered couple of items from the site and they were never delivered after two months. Do not trust this site.

• Ok
    Okulde Jan 29, 2012

Bought and was charged for a $25 B&N gift card. Did not receive the card after 1 month. Requested refund...should take 5 business days... 3 weeks later and haven't been refunded. Do not waste your time with them! They may be legit, but they need to beef up their staff to handle issues.

• Or
    Orko Jan 24, 2012

I purchased a Barnes & Noble voucher and still have not received it in the mail. I have tried calling them 7 times, leaving a message after a long hold time. I got connected once but was quickly disconnected. This is a HORRIBLE site with HORRIBLE customer service. DO NOT buy anything from them!!!

• Pi
    Piuladzhe Jan 20, 2012

I purchased two for one movie tickets, when I attempted to redeem they transferred me to another website to redeem which of course is no longer in business and I never received anything but I am out $24. Awesome.

• Ol
    Ololo Jan 20, 2012

Horrible! Called multiple times because I never received my Barnes and Noble gift card. No one ever answers the phone or calls back. I will call my credit card company to see if I can be reimbursed. Total SCAM. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE FROM THEM!

• Le
    Lebberg Jan 17, 2012

First, they have an F with BBB! I too have been scammed.. When I went to use the voucher I purchased...it was already claimed! Not by me!

• Ba
    Batroled Jan 16, 2012

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Can't talk to anyone there, won't return calls, can't unsubscribe, doesn't actually deliver anything you buy, what more can I say?

Stay away from this site!

Milkoue Jan 09, 2012

I purchased a Barnes and Noble gift card on December 2 and a month later, 15 phone calls and 4 e-mails later I have nothing but a wasted $15.

I think this place is clearly a scam I would stay away.

• Po
    Podae Jan 06, 2012

Horrible Customer Service!!! Received the coupon email but I have to go to a website...which doesn't work...to get the special code. NO ONE EVER answers the phone or responds to emails...very frustrating!

Milmare Dec 21, 2011

I bought 3 vouchers for dining deals that supposedly you receive a free giftcard to walmart for 25 dollars. SCAM. They are fake, I had the 90 dollars charged to my account then they keep making the availability day one day later so we can't use our vouchers. DON"T USE THEM.

Sankizze Dec 08, 2011

Ordered a giftcard deal, and haven't received it yet. It has been two months. This website is a scam. They have a no support email address, just a customer service number on their website but all their operators are ALWAYS busy. What a joke.

Mizgalare Nov 23, 2011

Horrible! I bought something on this site on August 29th and have yet to receive it. Savemore and the company keep saying they mailed me the items over and over again yet I haven't received a thing! They refuse to mail it with confirmation delivery! Horrible to say the least!

• Tl
    Tliroge Nov 21, 2011

Never received my voucher, waiting (and hoping) for a refund, and customer service was beyond awful. after being on hold multiple times for a long period of time, i got a rude representative, vague answers (ie no solutions), and finally, HUNG UP ON.

• In
    Inter Oct 25, 2011

You can not write a negative comments on their facebook, It will be deleted in a minute once they read it. People should stay away from this website if they they want to retain their sanity. Saving more? maybe! but not your patience in waiting when are they gonna send the item you purchased.