SaveaceUnauthorized billing

I have never heard or authorized this fake/fraudulent company to touch, take nor go into my checking account.This is outrageous and unacceptable.I will come after whoever is responsible in a legal manner.If i do not receive all of the money that was stolen out of my account.I will not let this go, until someone pays for their crime.This keeps happening to innocent people and it is a shame!!!

macbeth_jane Jul 11, 2009

saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today july 11 2009. i have never knowingly register for any service with them.
    they claim to have gotten my info from mylife.com. i hope i will recieve no more bills from all this fraudsters.

My life.com is connected to SAVEACE and also known as reunion.com. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

I recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee in june 2009 for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today july 11 2009 from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I called mylife.com on [protected] asking them if they knew something about the billing because i know for a fact that i never used the card for any online billing accept for mylife.com bill. mylife.com denied giving savingace my acct information but accepted giving them my email address. I called savingAce on [protected] giving them the account info i used to sign up for mylife.com and i spoke to a representative who told me that mylife.com gave them all my log on details including my credit card number.

which draws a conclusion that mylife.com sells your private information to other fraudulent websites

• Us
    user192200 Jul 11, 2009

### u better stop taking peoples numbers and taking money that they never even gave to you

• Li
    Lisa in Missouri Jul 15, 2009

They did the same to us, but we can not get ahold of anyone without a membership ID# and never a real person, gonna let the Bank deal with this one, or if no results make a police report, we never signed up for thier services, ther is also another one doing the same thing it is called homesavingsmall.com Beware folks they are coming out of the woodwork, mylife.com did the same thing to us last week, now this week we got hit with 19.95 for the 2 sites listed above.

• Lo
    Lori in WY Jul 17, 2009

I too have just had a payment of 19.95 taken with out my permission from saveace.com. I have never even heard of these people until the statement showed up on my account. I tried calling the number but didn't get any where with that nonsense. I signed up with Mylife.com about a month ago for a 3 month subscription, when I realized that they would continue to charge me every 3 months, I called and canceled with them, so apparently they have done the same to me, sold my info. I'm going to my bank today, I will also file a complaint with BBB. Husband is pissed at me now, why do people have to be so damn shady. I don't see how this can even happen.

• Cl
    claude l merritt Jul 19, 2009

saveace charged 14.95 unauthorized to my citibank

• St
    steviepie Jul 25, 2009

Thay took $29.95 from my Creidit card with out my knowloge

• Mi
    miguelb Jul 26, 2009

Saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today 21/july/2009 I have never knowing register for any service with then.
    they claim to have gotten my info from my life com. I hope I will resive no more bill from all this fraudsters

• Di
    Diana12 Aug 04, 2009

I had this too today and I swear I dint even sign up for mylife or reunion or whatever this is so I am lost and even more since I didnt sign up nowhere, never gave my CC numbers to anyone or my CC did ever leave my hand.

• Di
    Diana12 Aug 04, 2009

BTW.. from me they took even $24.95

alice b toklas Aug 15, 2009

Same thing here! MQV acting as agent for "Saveace" deducted $19.95 from my checking account. If you call the toll free number, it asks you for your CC # before you can even find out what's going on!

How they got this info, I don't know. I'm taking it up with my bank, too. I just hope they don't deduct any more from another source! I am going to have to close this account, pronto.

• La
    Larry Thomas Aug 16, 2009

I found on my debit card a unauthorized billing from Saveace in thye amount of $24.95, it was dated 7/23, I have contacted you 2 times first on 08/02, then again on 08/09 and now on 08/16, now I want my money put back on my card, I contacted an attorney and was told I have thirty days to cancel any transaction that has been done online, for 1 I didn't make this transaction, not ever, and 2 I contacted you immediately, please remove me from your account and reimburst me what you took without my permission. Thank You!

alicebtoklas Aug 16, 2009

One more thing - BEWARE of MyLife - I thought I had signed up for a free membership. They are VERY sneaky! You click on sign up free, but underneath that, in fine print, is an agreement to their terms and conditions which you automatically assume is just typical agreements. NOT SO! You agree to let them deduct virtually anything from your CC or debit account whatever they want!

Not only did Saveace get $19.95, but I was also charged $36.00 ($1.00 supposedly going to charity) for a MyLife/Reunion. There's no telling what else may pop up. So I have to go block my debit card and close my checking account first thing tomorrow morning.

WHEN YOU JOIN MYLIFE, YOU AGREE TO LET THEM CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTHING THEY WANT TO. BOGUS, BOGUS, BOGUS.

• Tr
    TRISHGREENE Aug 19, 2009

today is august 19, 2009 an early this morning my debit account had been accessed twice once by saveace an another for homesvingmll. each getting $39.90. I to had use mylife.com for a speical offer on one time search for two dollars. and that is all they took so far. but now i am out $80. I have never used our card online before in fear of this happening but i did and they got us. i will be trying to get our money refunded by the two companys, if they refuse i will be contacting an attorney for the fees. good luck to all an DO NOT use MyLife.com. Trish Greene Lakeland Florida

chris3ds Aug 21, 2009

i was charged $29.90 on my credit by this company I have never heard of! they have just cost me my job!!! I needed the money on my card to purchase car insurance for my new job (i have been out of work since january!) the supervisor at SAVEACE kept apologizing to me & said that she could not even fax a document stating the money will be refunded to my bank for them to felease the funds! I do not no of a company in business today that does not have the ability to send any confirmation be email or fax which os what the supervisor at SAVEACE told me. So in closing watch you cards, never sign up for mylife or reunion.com & report them as you as you see anything suspicious! Good Luck to all & God Bless!

Albert Ayala Aug 23, 2009

I just noticed an unauthorized charge of $24.95 on my cc online statement from a company called Saveace from which I have never heard off. I did some research and found out that they are linked to mylife.com who sells saveace you private financial information. Please beware and file your complaint. Saveace has no website to purchase from.

• Ba
    Batuhan Sen Aug 25, 2009

Also my account was charged 2x $19.95 by SaveAce and when I disputed these charges the bank sent me a letter saying that "this is a merchant that automatically bills your account periodically", though I never even hear about this company. On top of it the bank said it cannot do anything and I have to contact the company directly. I'm wondering if there is this many complaints out there about fraudulent activities of SaveAce if banks could block any payments on customer accounts that come from this company.

Joni K Cason Aug 26, 2009

I had an unauthorized billing come out of my debit card for this company saveace and I dont even know what it is The only other thing I used was Intelius to find my x husbands new address. Intellius also billed me 24.95 and it was only supposed to be .75 for a one time use they refuse to refund my money.

Malinda Williams Aug 28, 2009

would like to cancel my subscription

• Br
    brianneb865222 Sep 01, 2009

ordered relative search people finder .com got unreliable info for relative and 2495 bill from saver ace unauthorized by me. credit card company says cannot dispute third party billing.

• Zd
    Zdogg Sep 03, 2009

Save Ace took out 19.95 out of my bank account without my permission. The Account they took it from caused me to overdraft my account Something should happen asnd stop these criminals from doing this to someone else Ian Zachafre Taylor West Chester Oh

• Zd
    Zdogg Sep 03, 2009

i want to cancel my subscription and do it now

• Je
    jennifer reeder Sep 03, 2009

saveace toook 44.00 dollars from my account without my knowledge i didn't even sign up for their service if this service is not cancelled I WILL SUE YOU!!!

• Br
    BrandyWithnell Sep 04, 2009

Save ace took 24.95 from my account. I was only supposed to be charged $1.00 for a trial of 30 days. They called me the same night they charged my account. I want my account canceled now.

• Bo
    BobbyT Sep 07, 2009

This was the same thing that happened to me, three charges 24.95 from Saveace, Privacym and homesvill. All unauthorized charges. Holiday today so reported to bank and closed my account.

• De
    Detective Fran Foster Sep 08, 2009

All the victims above need to contact the FTC and file a complaint and they all need to file a report with BBB and the Office of Comsumer Affairs, I am working a fraud case involving this group but no complaints have been recorded, your card agency or bank will only go so far you need help from Law Enforcement and taking your complaints to the government will assist in gettting attention drawn to the fraud .

• Ba
    babgrlj26 Sep 09, 2009

what the f??k is this? i never authorized anything... i checked my account and theres an authorization for 24.95... what do they even sale? I turned it over to the fraud department thru my bank and got my money back...

• Sm
    smacks Sep 09, 2009

How do i get in contact with this saveace 87 does anyone know?

• Bj
    bjl6457 Sep 11, 2009

I am yet another person that had TWO amounts of 19.95 taken from me. They said it came from my order at Vitacost.com.

Call this number: [protected] and type if your phone number, credit card/bank account number or your member ID number (member id number was on my bank statement) and then wait for the automatic teller to finish and you have the option of speaking with someone. I think it was option #2.

PRESS OPTION 2! If not and you just cancel, that is all that will happen.

I spoke with someone, they cancelled my account, gave me their work ID# as well as GAVE ME A REFUND!

I GOT A REFUND PEOPLE...DO WHAT I DID AND YOU WILL GET MONEY BACK!

• DisgruntledKriss Sep 14, 2009

I too had the same thing show up on my bank account, and am so happy I monitor that continuously, and found the number here, thank you very much! Since I refused to put my bankcard number in when prompted to after call the [protected] number, it put me on music hold until a live operator came on and told me it was because of mylife.com that I had been put into their system. The lady was very nice, said she refunded my money immediately, and it will show up within the next two days, I haven't gotten it back yet, but if I don't come back and post a message, then I did get it. It is very helpful to have the above post, and I agree, please do NOT get involved with mylife.com they are a rip off organization that uses false tactics to steal money.

• Je
    Jenniferr Sep 19, 2009

I was unknowingly charged 24.95 for something called saveace!!! I have never heard of this before and I absolutely did not authorize this charge!!! I am very tight with my money and I know I didnt give my information for this charge! I demand a refund on this immediately!!! I am well aware of how I use my card and I monitor my accounts daily!

• Su
    Su1 Sep 19, 2009

I know what you mean. I was charged for something the same amount for a 'Grant Program' I never ordered.
    I turned out that a company had sold my banking information to a third party...I had to close the one account and open a new one. When I tried to get a refund all I got was the run around...DO NOT ORDER 'ADS BY GOOGLE'! They WILL sell your bank info to third parties and if they are doing it so are others.
    Su1

• Pc
    P.Cross Sep 21, 2009

Had 2 payments taken out without permission.It's a good thing I check my bank transactions on a regular basis.I got a refund, but it took me having to use a tone that I didn't like using!

• Ha
    harleys mom Sep 21, 2009

CALL [protected]
    SCAM

I JUST LOOKED AT MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND SAW A CHARGE FROM THEM, THEY ARE SOME KIND OF " SHOPPER SAVINGS PROGRAM" . THEY ASKED FOR MY MEMBERSHIP # TOLD ME IT WAS ON MY CLUB PAPERWORK.
    WHAT PAPERWORK?

AS I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT AND NO ONE ELSE USES MY CREDIT CARDS...THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD STOP THE ENROLLMENT IMMEDIATELY. AS I TOLD THEM THERE BETTER BE A REIMBURSEMENT OF THE CHGS ALREADY TAKEN THEY TRIED TO ARGUE! WHEN I MENTIONED I AM REPORTING THIS SCAM AND FRAUDULENT CHARGE THEY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART IN REIMBURSTING WHAT THEY TOOK. STRANGE THING IS WHEN THEY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND ADDRESS I TOLD THEM TO TELL ME WHAT THEY HAD ON FILE...AND I " GOT UMMM WELL TELL ME WHAT IT IS SO I CAN RESEARCH". THEY ARE SCAMMERS THEY COULDN'T FIND MY NAME OR PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR SYSTEM!!! SO I ALSO NOTIFIED MY CARD COMPANY...GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THESE THEIVES.

• Ha
    harleys mom Sep 23, 2009

WELL FOLKS I HAVE GOTTEN AN ADDRESSS FOR "SAVEACE" AND FOUND OUT BY NOT GIVING THEM MY NAME AND OR ADDRESS AND CREDIT CARD #. I ONLY GAVE THE CUSTOMER # THAT WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL ALONG SIDE OF THEIR TELEPHONE #, THAT INFACT I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO PLACED THE ORDER WITH THEM.
    SO LOOK AT YOUR STATEMENTS AND CALL THEM I ALSO HAVE ATTACHED AN ADDRESS- GOOD LUCK IN GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THEM - I IN FACT WILL! AND THEY CLAIM TO BE PROCESSING IT . I HAVE ATTACHED IT IN CASE IT CAN HELP EVEN ONE PERSON .
    THEY WILL BE SENDING DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING NAMES AND NUMBERS SO I CAN PROSECUTE
    TELE# [protected]
    SAVEACE
    PO BOX 5152
    DES PLAINES ILL. 60017

GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE THIS INFO HELPS YOU

• Jp
    JP Shaffer Sep 28, 2009

Some one billed me 14.95 twice for a service or payment I have no idea what it is for. I would like to know what this is about and an answer!

• Wt
    WTF!!! Sep 29, 2009

same story, never heard of savace until i saw a charge on my account! $29.99

• Dp
    dpm707 Oct 02, 2009

I agree with DisgruntledKriss 100% . Same song and dance when I called the 888#. Now I will see if they credit my cking account

• Fo
    FourthCubix Oct 02, 2009

To file a complaint: https://odr.bbb.org phone: [protected]

1) You will need the address of the conspirators: Adaptive Marketing LLC
    100 Conecticut Ave. Norwalk CT 06850 phone: [protected] or [protected]

2) The website of fraud: www.savingsace-program.com (this a "program" sponsored by: www.adaptivemarketing.com)

Let's see how they adapt to a lawsuit.

saveace ripoff Oct 03, 2009

I too was ripped off to the tune of 3 charges of $19.95. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this now. Never heard of these people. I never buy discount services which is what they said it was. They couldn't give me any information. I had no account # to give them. They couldn't even describe the service they were charging me for. They told me to make a print of the my bank transaction and either fax or mail it to them. I bet that will do alot of good. Ya right! janice from Weymouth, Ma.

• 56
    56 Cheryl Oct 08, 2009

An unauthorized $24.95 was charged to my credit card on both 09/04/09 and on 10/05/09. Please credit my charge card for these amounts and discontinue making unauthorized charges!!!