SaveaceUnauthorized billing

I have never heard or authorized this fake/fraudulent company to touch, take nor go into my checking account.This is outrageous and unacceptable.I will come after whoever is responsible in a legal manner.If i do not receive all of the money that was stolen out of my account.I will not let this go, until someone pays for their crime.This keeps happening to innocent people and it is a shame!!!

• Ln
    lnivon Jun 14, 2016

I have never heard of "saveace". I did not solicit their business (whatever it is), and yet somehow they managed to debited my bank account for the sum of $29.95 which I did not authorize. I have not been able to contact a "person" to get my money returned. I called their phone number to try to cancel the "account" I some how was signed up for and only got a recording that had the only option to "cancel" the account. I canceled the unauthorized account and only recieved $1 in return. Now my bank will not re-emburse me for my disputed amount because I was re-embursed $1 by "saveace". I have lost $28.95 by fraudgulent and unauthorized use of my debit card and am unable to find any way to retrieve my money.

• Sh
    sharleea Jun 14, 2016

I thank you for sharing your info because I was going to cancel my subscription too, but something told me not to. Then I ran across your report about this place and what the bank won't do for you now since you canceled your account. You weren't able to save your money, but you did save my money. A big thank you! You got a little something back out of it.

• Al
    Al Matzelle Jun 14, 2016

I have a pending posdebit for $24.95 that I have NO knowlege of.

James Kaye Jun 14, 2016

Saveace has been billing my corp. Credit card for 7 months without authority. I have traced it back to a one time purchase of $19. 95 for airline insurance while traveling from Michigan to south Carolina on business through " travelocity ". Saveace has taken it upon their self to fraudently dip every 30 days into my business account accruing a tidy sum near $140. 00 not to mention the corporate bean counters attempting to balance my expense reports.
    I am pressing forward to recover stolen money from these rip off artists !!
    Jim k.

• Sh
    sharleea Jun 14, 2016

Please do! And let me and everyone know what happens too. They need to be hung. I would go after them but I don't have the money to do this, but I have do have the time. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Maybe then, if we all gang up on them at the same time we can do some damage to their scam. There is power in numbers!

• Bi
    Birdee Nov 26, 2010

what was purchased online? what do we all have in common?
    spoofcard anyone?

• Ju
    Jubilee82 Oct 06, 2010

I just saw this come up on my bank statement too! I live in NJ...we must find a common thread between us!!
    P.S., @the above post-I have never heard of SaveAce or ValueMax thanks for the info. I don't use Intellius, but I'll bet they have partnerships with other websites like intellius.

• Bi
    bigphil Jul 11, 2010

I have been getting billed 24.99 a month by this fraudulent company since november 2009... I have not authorised any of these charges nor do i know where they originated. I would like some help in getting my funds returned, and to put whoever it is behind these fraudulkent activities behind bars where they belong.

• Rw
    r.woodward Apr 02, 2010

The charge for this company appeared on my card without my request for any service.

• Je
    jezebell2000 Mar 02, 2010

They are stealing $ from my debt card bank account.
    They are using mt debt card # to do so.

• Fr
    FRUSTRATED IN TX Mar 01, 2010

I just noticed a $19.95 charge on my account, immediately after having a Dermitage.com order payment. Are these two connected??? I didn't order anything and actually am trying to cancel the Dermitage 'automatic' payment!

mahal kita Feb 15, 2010

saveace charge me 1995 for four months that i dont give them any permission please i need my money back or they have to talk to my [email protected]

• Ne
    neveragn Feb 14, 2010

They are taking 24.95 from me as well!!!

• Ho
    hoping to help Feb 09, 2010

Yes they got me to! I signed up on mylife.com and they told me it sent me to saveace.com to sign up too. WHICH I DID NOT DO! So when I called mylife at [protected] they gave me the number to saveace [protected] which I called and Mia said they would cancel the charge to my credit card, which was still pending. Thanks to them for doing that for me.
    I would suggest for all people who use their credit card online to sign up with your provider for an alert to come to your email telling you when charges are posted to your account from a call or online charge. This makes for no surprises when you get your bill or you finally notice these charges you did not make. That's how I seen the unauthorized charge to my account, while it was still pending. I have a master card with Bank of America. That sure is a good service they provide.

• St
    stupid77 Feb 07, 2010

my problem goes as far as dec.07. not realizing until today. my bank was great but there after dont know whats going to happen. I WILL NEVER EVER do this again. I canceled my card, and I will not give anymore info out on the computer. YOU LIVE AND LEARN AND GET BURNT ONCE, BUT BITE BACK HARDER.

• Be
    BELINDA1757 Feb 07, 2010

I signed up for mylife and saveace also took money out of my account

• Mh
    mhug Feb 04, 2010

We too have had credit card billing from this saveace company with no authorization to do so. We have made a complaint with our card company because when calling the number on our statement unless you enter a credit card number, member number or phone number you are unable to speak to a person. I then started pushing buttons and was connected with a representative and through several placements on hold it has been cancelled but they are unable to refund for past months. I think this company is a fraud! After looking the company up on internet looks like many people have had the same issues.

• Pe
    Perry Hopkins Feb 04, 2010

Charging unathorized to my credit card

• Pi
    pissedoffmamabearof5 Feb 03, 2010

yeah we never signed up for there services either and they charge us 39.50 each month and so we made a police report and got a lawyer and we are suing them for 14k and getting it and putting them out of business so they will stop after 4 month if not shorter time so everyones problems will be fixed and their mony will be refunded

Madto HellnBack Feb 03, 2010

I thought savace must have been a gas station or somewhere I had stopped and purchased when I saw the first debit for $24.95. Several months later I noticed the debit again. Not only was the price too similar, but I noticed it was on the first week of the month again which meant it was a reoccuring debit. I went back over my account history and found I had been being charged $24.95 for over 8 months without realizing it was an unauthorized charge. I googled saveace and it brought me to this site. Sure enough, I am being targeted for bogus billing. I have no idea from whom they took my info. Now what? Hope the bank will take care of this!

• Br
    Brenda BS Feb 03, 2010

I also have had money taken out of my account from saveace.com. I do not who they are and I never heard of mylife.com. I finially got a hold of save ace today and supposidly they canceled my account and refunding me. I was told when I went on people finders.com and registered for a free trial I also clicked on a link to become a member of saveace.com. Which I DID NOT DO!!! People finders yes Save ace. NO!!!
    This is absoutley crazy!!!

john r.szkutnicki Feb 02, 2010

Withdrew money from my debit card.I never signed up or ordered anytjing from this Co. I didnt know it was happening until I received my bank statement. They got me twice!!

• Jr
    jrbrown Jan 31, 2010

WOW! this is unbelieveable i have also been the victim of this company and they got me for 4 payments and boy i will also get my money returned to me. How do we stop this kind of things happening to us just this month alone 400.00 worth of frabricated charges were on my statement im going through every single month now someone going to answere for this isnt there a regaltory sacurity company watching over bad bussiness like this? well there should be.

• Ph
    phillip_fry Jan 28, 2010

call saveace at [protected] - you have to enter the card number of the account being charged to get to an opperator, then you cancel subscription and demand refund.

i think this is the website: http://www.savingsace.com

it turns out it that it is supposed to be for a 10% discount on online shopping, but i never intentionally signed up for it and was charged 24.95 4 times!!! I spoke to supervisor and said i was being scammed and they refunded all my money. they said i signed up when i did a search on intelus.com.

• Bb
    bbk Jan 23, 2010

The same thing has happened to me. I recently got an email from my credit card company that my account was overdrawn, after looking at my statement online I noticed that this company called "saveace" had taken out two payments in a matter of two weeks.

• Dm
    DMC2123 Jan 10, 2010

I too am in the same boat...I have NEVER signed up for mylife so apparently there is another company giving my information out. I have been charged 19.95 for 8months and just noticed it because I do all my banking online and rarely look at my statements...I've called the number but of course there is no one to speak with on the weekends... I will be sure to call Monday and will keep you posted on the outcome...

• Lu
    LucyKnight Jan 09, 2010

if you're having trouble reaching anyone, try sending an email. tell them that you want a refund immediately or you'll be contacting the fraud department at your bank. that's what i did and i just got 2 refunds from saveace for $29.95 each.

JAH4020 Dec 30, 2009

they got me too!! 19.95 a month since July of 2009. I called my bank. they will reimburse me for the past 3 months but not all. At least i get some money back. I need to be more mindful of checking my accounts.

• Ro
    Robert L Shephard Dec 29, 2009

I found that "saveace" [protected] [protected] CT listed in category as "other bills" has charged $24.95 to my credit card without my consent.

• Wo
    wotsit Dec 29, 2009

I'd like to thank you, BobbyT, for the above information. If you take action, I'll sure as heck back you up. I was charged $24.95 for two months for having committed to a single $1.95 people search for an old friend of my mom's. I'm absolutely incensed at the deception of this firm. The above information proved invaluable, and I WILL file a complaint with BBB. Unbelievable. What an incredible scam. Again, your information was absolutely invaluable. I can't thank you enough.

• Wh
    WH Blue Dec 29, 2009

Saveace has been ROBBING my account since October this year. They only want to refund two
    payment back to my account. I am going to call them again and demand all my money be return to my account immedately.
    W.B.

• Rh
    RHL Dec 29, 2009

I also had $24.95 deducted from my account from MVQ SAVEACE. I called my bank and they gave me the number [protected], which I called and they cancelled the acct for me and gave me back a credit for the two months of $24.95 and said it takes 2 business days and I would see it in my checking acct. in 3-4 days.

It asked for my telephone number, membership number, or CC number. I entered my telephone number which it didn't accept, but when prompted again I entered it and the 2nd time it accepted it. Also, I had to call the 888 number twice, the 1st time it gave me an alternate number (which was the number to 800-free-411). Looks like they try and make you run around in circles hoping you will give up before you get through to someone.

Anyway, the lasy was very nice, assured the membership was cancelled and that credit would be iss'd to me. They give their names and ID numbers in case there is a problem. They obviously know they are scamming people so they are nice when you call to complain. They probably just hope people don't notice the charges 'til it's too late.

Gonna file a complaint w/BBB and Consumer Affairs anyway.

They said they got my info from intellius.com (which I did use to look at cell ph#). She said I probably agreed to a trial membership and since I didnt cancel they began to bill. Gotta be careful when we use our debit cards over the 'net!

Good luck everyone! Sounds like they get our info from all different sources.

• Pr
    Priscilla Helm Dec 27, 2009

Checking bank account and noticed a charge from Save Ace. We have never signed up/visited their website/or authorized a charge.

• Da
    David Heindel Dec 22, 2009

Ditto here, they just charged 24.95 on my card.

• Do
    DORSEYCATHY Dec 15, 2009

MY NAME IS CATHERINE MCMULLEN SAVEACE KEEPS TAKING 19.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCT.AND THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THEY HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPITON THAT I NEVER HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. SOMEBODY NEED TO HELP.

• Cv
    Cvega323 Dec 13, 2009

For the past two weeks $19.99 amount transactions have been showing in my account and I have no idea what they are for. I need to stop it so I called the bank to do so.

• Ca
    candice81 Dec 07, 2009

I GOT MY MONEY BACK!! WOOHOOO!! CALL EM AND MEAN BUSINESS, THEY WILL REFUND!!! IT DIDNT TAKE BUT 3 DAYS AND I GOT IT BACK!!

• Ca
    candice81 Dec 07, 2009

ok to all of u that has had this happen to u!!! 3 days ago I had the same thang happen to me! I called em with a serious tone in my voice and told em that I WANT IT PUT BACK OR THERE WILL BE COURT!!! I got my money put back on my card today! they took off 49.90 and actually gave back more than they took off! They are a scam and they know that they will get into trouble!!! good luck to all!!!

• 12
    1234angry Dec 05, 2009

My checking account was charged 24.95 for something. I can't even figure out what it is. My online bank statement had this info: SAVEACE [protected] CT. I tried calling the 888 number but it asked for a membership id which I don't have because I never signed up for anything. It also gave me the option to enter my phone number which they have no record of. My checking account went into the negative and I had to cancel my debit card and have it reissued to me just to make sure they don't debit my account again.

• Ju
    Juanito Aguilar Dec 05, 2009

This company has been billing my visa account for 19.95 for two months now and I have never heard of it, contacted or known of any product line related to it. I have contacted my back to investigate these unauthorized charges