save my home todayMortgage Modification

AFG or save my hometoday, paid them $1000.00 upfront to assist me with a home modification, they never contacted the bank, I had a hard time contacting them also, I live in California unknown to me they closed there South California office. I have not heard from them since Irecieved a notice in the mail my bank has tried to contact them ( save my home and the Selig Law Group) there was No responce from either so call organization. I WANT MY Money BACK!!! What make me even more ticked off is I did research on line for weeks making sure this was a legit company, I checked the Better busineess Bureau, under AFG life Settlments at the time and everthing checked out. That upsets me, I trusted the BBB and still got burnt. never again, I hope they find these people and shut them down!! Shorty

More save my home today Complaints & Reviews

• He
    HERO of da day Sep 04, 2009

GET YOUR MONEY BACK ASAP CONTACT THE OWNER OF SAVE MY HOME TODAY THERE LOW LIFE CROOKS AND THEIVES HIS NAME IS VIRAJ BHALLA CEO. TONY CANO WHO IS ALSO A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY HAS ALSO TOOK PART IN TAKING MY MONEY HE IS A CROOK AND NEEDS TO BE PROSECUTED PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL WHO HAVE GOTTEN SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY CONTACT NICK FOR VIRAJ PHONE NUMBER HE WAS ALSO RUNNING THE OFFICE [protected]

• Te
    TEZ123 Sep 28, 2009

I called the about phone number and the voice massage is for 'NICK"

• Te
    TEZ123 Sep 28, 2009

Tony cano had the nerve to call me and explaine how he has not worked for this comapny for months and they owe him money!
    He tried to apologize and offered to help me out. He asked for my ss# and said he would try to contact my lender for me...YEAH RIGHT TONY!!! YOUR A CROOK TOO!!!

• Ra
    ramesh55 May 04, 2012

he ia a thief son of a [email protected]

• Ra
    ramesh55 May 04, 2012

his number is [protected] viraj

• Mc
    mcpizzolato Feb 04, 2014

ANOTHER COMPANY THAT YOU SHOULD WTCH OUT FOR IS WWW.SAVEOURHOME2DAY.COM OUT OF DEBRAY FLORIDA, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS! RIPPED ME OFF, BEAT ME OUT OF OVER 800 BUCKS!

didmyresearch2014 Mar 18, 2014

We were contacted on 3/17/14 at 8:45pm by a associate of The National Foreclosure Rescue Center, Inc. www.saveourhome2day.com. We spoke with Jeanette Hansen, Associate. We told her we would investigate them prior to submitting our personal information. Her direct #[protected]. Location 335 Debary Ave. Debary, Fl. 32713. Ms. Hansen stated they were privately funded and there's fees involved. We don't trust anyone calling us out of the blue. To good to be true it usually is. Sorry to hear that good people were scammed by these jerks. We thank you all for informing us of these crooks. God bless you.

didmyresearch2014 Mar 18, 2014

Correction, meant to say know fees were involved, according to Ms. Jeanette Hansen, Associate.

didmyresearch2014 Mar 18, 2014

Correction, Ms. Hansen stated know fees were involved. They are privately funded.

SAVY HOMEOWNER Apr 02, 2014

First of all, you people who have commented above, IF YOU LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD, YOU WOULD GET IT!!! THERE IS NO COST FOR THE INVESTIGATION!! I went through the process and was NOT charged a DIME!!! It's up to YOU to do what you will the information you receive once the investigation is completed!!! SLANDERING PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LISTEN IS DOWN RIGHT LOW, UNECESSARY AND UNTRUE!! Now this becomes YOUR PROBLEM and you better pray your house doesn't foreclosed upon you! If it does, you deserve it!!! JERKS!!!

SAVY HOMEOWNER Apr 02, 2014

Also, learn to read, write, spell and pay your bills and you won't have these problems!