Save-A-Lot / meats
I exclusively shop at the above store. During the past two months I have purchased (2) meat products.
One, was a package of lamb. When I opened the clear wrap the rancid, rotten meat smell stunk up the kitchen. I wrapped it up and threw it away outside to get the smell out of the house.
The second time, 2 weeks ago I bought some pork chop steaks. I put it in the freezer and thawed it out in the refridgerator to cook. I opened this package tonight and it wasn't fresh at all. This package smelled bad.
Just wanted to let you know I will not be buting meat from your store again. I don't trust it.
More Save-A-Lot Complaints & Reviews
- Save-A-Lot - mcdaniel's iced coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - morning delight buttermilk biscuits
- Save A Lot - bad coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - chicken breast with rib meat
- Save-A-Lot - savings and price - banquet fried chicken
- Save-A-Lot - service of a cashier 
- Save-A-Lot - ginger evans goods
- Save-A-Lot - shopping conditions/ extremely cold
- Save-A-Lot - very unprofessional and rude manager
- Save-A-Lot - lays chips sale