[Resolved] Save-A-Lotcleanliness, customer service

Am Jul 31, 2019 Review updated:

Hi well I always went to save a lot and slot of them are clean and customer get everything for low price but when I went to this save alot it was nasty employees were high and smelled like weed lady gave me the wrong change if save alot start letting there employees get away with things I'm going to get it shut down ... management is bad in there corporate should really look into this one a young lady ask for a job and management told her no I felt so bad but she said she had another job but that's not hospitality...sorry save a lot but law suit coming soon

• Resolution statement

Fixed

• Updated by Amy Valentine, Jul 31, 2019

I never wrote this I think I'm hacked

• Updated by Amy Valentine, Jul 31, 2019

I been out of school since 1991 and detention...yup I'm hacked page down

Comments

• La
      Jul 31, 2019

Well surley you didn't like what was going on but making threats to shut it down is another thing I mean bringing corporate into there will be a away to shut it down not all facilities but this one and for you to be 34 I think u could Handel it better you should have called corporate before posting cause the internet is full of negative people who only think they opinion matters but the "young lady" you spoke of got better choices then save a lot I know u felt bad but thats not your control people at Dollar general make more then them...

• Am
      Jul 31, 2019

@Larry Johnson sr i can get them shut down tust me. i can. i got my teacher suspended with pay because he gve me a detenchin. i said that he put his hand down my shirt and they suspended him for an investigation. i was suspended from school for lying but it was worth it. i also did not like my mothers new boyfriend so i lied and said that he took naked pictures of me. it never happened but she beleive me, but then she snooped into my journel and saw that I made ti up and got angry at me. she apologlzed to her boyfriend but he did not take her back. this shows that i have the power to keep him from her.

•   Jul 31, 2019

@kr1111 A nut? She’s a whole can of nuts!

• Ve
      Sep 16, 2019

@Amy VaIentine Lying on people is slander maybe you need to learn to stay in school and get an education cause your lil jitta bug ass need to learn how to spell. And secondly you would get sued and made to leave the state for lying on people to be a spoiled lil brat. You need a good ass whooping

• Ve
      Sep 16, 2019

@Veronica Jaeger Not a comment at amy either.. That lil punk

•   Jul 31, 2019

Yeah we’re going to “tust” you. You can’t even spell simple words and use punctuation. Yet you’re powerful enough to close a supermarket. Wow, delusions of grandeur. Your grammar needs work and your lies are monotonous. New usernames, same stories of abuse and the like. Some people might believe you and your fantasies but the attention you seek is a cry for help. Your life must be so sad and lonely that you create fake drama for your sanity.

“Detenchin” sounds like a great French name.