sausui electronics (tv)defective piece

Sansui electronics

From
Dipakbhai
Ahmedabad

Sub : Please exchange the television set with new one or repair it properly.

Dear sir,

My name is dipakbhai patel having residence at 101, parth apartment, subhash chowk, gurukul, ahmedabad is requesting to exchange me a new televison set or repair it properly.

I have purchased 29” HR294isx 2500 walt on 12-05-08 (Bill No.-817) from Mahavir electricals and electronics GF-1, Opp.-utsav party plot, bhuyangdev road, sola road, ahmedabad-61.Phone [protected].

I have purchased this television on above mentioned date.The next day we have observed that there is scrates behind the set.so we complained.they have taken back that set.then one day set is stopped working.then we have complained on phone no-[protected].The technician has came and repaired it.But next day we have checked that the woofer is not working. then we have complained second time (7-P0000809290003)to named ankitbhai.
Then technician repaired woofer and change the circuit.
But now television is starting after 02 minutes and voice is not clear.
We have complained regarding this problem again but nobody is ready to listen. even they are not lifting the phone also.The address is
Ubhay shah (Mob : [protected])
202/204 chakravarty complex, Behind urja house, swastika house, off C.G.road, Navrangpura, ahmedabad-9 Phone : [protected].
I am a middle class man.My monthly income is 10000rs/month.so for me it is important thing.I have very big hope for your response.Please notice my application and follow it as soon as possible.If u are no able to do this it, it is very failoure of u and ur company.Whenever I am watching my television set, I am be fustrated.No body is ready to hear me nor showroom person nor main branch owner.I need ur help.
Waiting for ur immediate action.