Satellite Solutions NetworkBad customer service

C

Their customer service

manager interfered when

I called to inquire about

the services they offered

because I did not want to

This person was so

aggressive, mean and

offensive that I hanged up.

They did offer the better

price, but I refuse to do

business with them.

So intimidating and mean, brrrr, I am still shacking.

Satellite Solutions Network Feb 10, 2010

Greetings,

I'm a manager for Satellite Solutions Network. I would love the opportunity to address this for the original poster (OP), and for anyone researching our company who may have come across this complaint.

1.) I will send the OP a private message in attempts to solve the problem.

2.) The OP's complaint seems rather vague, and fairly subjective. The perception "aggressive, mean and offensive" could have easily been a misunderstanding. The OP admits to "still shaking" while writing this review, so may not have judged the situation fairly before writing this review. On the flip-side, this could have been a bad experience, in which case needs to be rectified.

3.) Our lifeblood is selling DISH Network, and keeping customers happy. So for any sales rep or manager to behave in a way that would make a customer feel like this, is not encouraged, or tolerated (if we're aware).

4.) We help thousands of customers every week. We do our best to monitor and assure the quality of each call, chat, or online order. Some bad experiences are likely to occur, which I think can fairly be said about any business. When situations are brought to our attention, we do our best to solve them.

SOLUTION
    The customer did admit that we offered the best deal, which we work hard to maintain. If you're considering doing business with us, shop around, compare, but give us a chance to show you that we are constantly striving to be better, kind, and courteous DISH experts.

To avoid ambiguity, our website is: http://www.satellitesolutions.com/

Thank you!