Santrinico Enterprises Logo

Santrinico Enterprises

Having problems with Santrinico Enterprises?

Santrinico Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

Q Tower 5th Floor Loanni Condilaki 47
Larnaca
Cyprus - 6042

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Santrinico Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Santrinico Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Santrinico Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Santrinico Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Santrinico Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Santrinico Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Santrinico Enterprises — Unethical behaviour

Ordered Zeta Clear nail reduvinator from Santrinico Enterprises trading as Zeta Clear. After going through...

Santrinico EnterprisesUnethical behaviour

02/21/2017
Order id: [protected]
Order for zeta clear—i was then charged an additional $49.95 for some probiotics that I had no choice to say yes or no
I do not want either product now that I see how this was automatically added on to my original product order of only the zeta clear
I also do not want the "gift card" and there better not be a charge for this

This is obviously a dubious company with very unethical practices.

Cancel this order !!!

Santrinico EnterprisesNon delivery of forskolin

I placed an order and received a confirmation of the order in october 2016.
    The money was very promptly deducted from my credit card r2114.29 plus r27.69 for delivery.

My order number is [protected]

I live in south africa and have had to make numerous calls to america at my expense. I am unable to track the parcel with the reference rrd02045860742916.

Either refund my card immediately, locate the parcel and ensure it is delivered or resend the product.

Santrinico Enterprises LtdV-tight gel

Hello, I have placed my order for V-Tight gel on 25 October 2016 with order ID [protected]. Till now it has not reach me and also i can not track it. Money has been paid from my card. Also they said that they will provide some monthly gift and they will deduct money from my card. Please provide me information about my product and also please stop sending me these gift cards and delete my card information. Please help and take the required action, so that customers will not suffer any more. Thank you.

Alta White & IdolWhiteCancel membership

DO NOT CHRGE ANY ANYTHING AGAINST MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DO NOT WANT ANY
        FURTHER PRODUCTS SENT TO ME.

• Ro
            Rory Atkins Oct 28, 2018

Hi there
            I purchased anti fungal treatment online on the NZ Zeta Clear site. I got anti fungal solution instead (which on the directions say not to apply to nails) As i want to use it for toe nail fungus I want to swap for the product pictured on website which has toe nail fungus on it.
            Look forward to your reply
            Rory Atkins
            order no [protected]

• Gr
            Grace Rios Oct 21, 2016

pedi una botella de garcinia cambogia, hace casi un mes...nunca me llego, ya me la cobraron de mi tarjeta de credito, iniciare acciones legales por estafa!

• Su
            Suraya Omar Sep 29, 2015

I was looking for a lip plumper on Youtube and somehow ended up with the Idol lip plumper website. I ordered the product and "stuff", like 'if you do not do make use of this offer in so and so seconds, it will be gone, never to appear again' kept popping up. I rushingly placed my order. After payment was made, another offer popped up and takes one to a Gift Card and automatically another amount was taken off my credit card. I didn't even agree to membership in the first place!

They tell you to phone the numbers given and there is no email addresses that you can contact. I phoned and the person on the other side, by the name of Joy (sounded like she is on drugs or it could have been a robot). I asked for my money back for the so called subscription that I 'so called' agreed to and they said it is not refundable. It was like 12 hours after I ordered my product!

There definately should be a law against this.

Santrinico Enterprises should be stopped because they scam people

Suraya

• Ca
            Carol Strandbakke Mar 17, 2015

I ordered a trial bottle of Garcinia Cambogia. I received it, but got charged twice for $92.98 and $93.95 for a free bottle. It says it is guaranteed, but no where to send it back. The postage was suppose to be $7.99. I am really angry, but find no solution. I am in Great Falls, MT USA., 3-17, 2015.

• Ir
            Ireland 01 Apr 03, 2010

Couldn't have said it better, I do not want to be a lifetime member either, this is a SCAM! to take your money. They suck in by giving you a free trial & then all numbers on the site are just answering machines so it is impossible to cancel. Unless they cancel my order by April 7th I am going to my solicitor.

• Ks
            K S Oct 31, 2009

Totally agree, I do not wish to ber a lifetime member - I want the option to cancel NOW - your site is a rip off!