Menu
Sankofa Kitchen Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sankofa Kitchen
reviews and complaints

www.sankofadallas.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 10 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Sankofa Kitchen reviews and complaints 10

Newest Sankofa Kitchen reviews and complaints

K
1:57 am EDT

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen: A Flavorful Journey to Africa in Dallas

Visited Sankofa Kitchen (sankofadallas.com) and gotta say, it was a straight-up good time. The place was full of good vibes and I could tell they put a lot of heart into their food. I went for the jollof rice and chicken and honey, let me tell you - it was finger-licking good. The flavors were on point and I could feel the love in every bite. They even hooked it up with some plantains on the side which was straight fire.

Not gonna lie, the service was a little slow but that's alright because they were probably busy putting in work on that delicious food. Plus, it gave me time to chill out and enjoy the atmosphere. Speaking of which, the decor was on point - gave me some real African vibes.

Overall, if you're looking for some real African food with a side of good energy, Sankofa Kitchen is definitely the move. I ain't gonna front, I might have to come back again soon because just thinking about that jollof rice got me drooling. Keep doing y'all thang, Sankofa!

J
12:50 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen: A Caribbean Culinary Experience With a Cool Vibe!

Sankofa Kitchen is where it's at! They got some really good grub there. I was so impressed with the flavors that were coming out of that kitchen. The jerk chicken was the bomb and had me feeling like I was on an island in the Caribbean. The plantains were cooked just right, nice and sweet. The rice and beans were also on point, not too dry and not too wet. Just how I like it.

The atmosphere is cool and laid back with some funky music playing in the background. I was feeling the vibes all around, not gonna lie. The staff was friendly too, which is nice to see. You can tell they really care about their customers and they want them to have a good experience.

I also appreciate that Sankofa Kitchen is black-owned and supports the community. That's something that I can get behind. I will definitely be coming back here for more and telling my friends about it too. If you're looking for some good food and a cool atmosphere, check out Sankofa Kitchen. Trust me, you won't regret it!

D
11:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen's Russian Cuisine: A Delightful Surprise!

Yesterday went to Sankofa Kitchen with my buddy, an Indian cat. We wanted to try something new and ended up giving the Russian cuisine a try. Man, I gotta say, it was fire! The taste was outta this world and the price was just right. Definitely gonna come back again to get some more of that tasty food.

Hide full review

Is Sankofa Kitchen legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board has reviewed Sankofa Kitchen and concludes it's largely legitimate, assigning a high trust rating. This suggests that interactions with Sankofa Kitchen's website can generally be considered safe, allowing users to proceed with a degree of confidence. Trust in Sankofa Kitchen's services, but remain informed and cautious.

Sankofa Kitchen earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Sankofa Kitchen evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Sankofa Kitchen has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen Delivers Heavenly Pasta and the Best Food in Town

Yo, I gotta say, Sankofa Kitchen is the real deal. I hit them up for some pasta and oh my goodness, it was like angels were singing in my mouth. Straight up, this is some of the best food in the whole dang town. I even grabbed their number so I can hit them up every time I need my fix. Seriously, these guys are the best. Keep killing it, Sankofa.

M

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen Review: A Flavor Explosion in Your Mouth

oh my god it's so juicy and just melts in your mouth like butter. But recently my eyes have been opened up to another amazing restaurant called Sankofa Kitchen. Let me tell you, their food is on another level. Their African cuisine is full of flavor and spices, it's a real flavor explosion in your mouth. I tried their Jollof rice and honestly, I've never tasted anything like it before. It's so delicious and exotic. The rice is cooked to perfection and the vegetables give it the perfect balance. The plantains that come with it are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just the way I like it. And don't even get me started on the chicken dishes, they are just as amazing. I tried their Tsofi and it was so good. The chicken was tender and full of flavor, I could eat it every day. The atmosphere in the restaurant is also great. It has a cozy and welcoming feeling to it, like you're eating at home. And the staff is so friendly and attentive, they make you feel like family. I highly recommend giving Sankofa Kitchen a try, you won't regret it.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen Delicious African Cuisine and Exceptional Customer Support at Sankofa Kitchen

I had to give a shoutout to Sankofa Kitchen! The food here is amazing, like straight up banging. I'm talking about all the flavor and spices you could ever want in every dish. And let me tell you, I've tried a lot of different African cuisine in my day, but this is for sure one of the best spots out there.

But here's the thing that really sets Sankofa Kitchen apart from the rest: their customer support. Now listen, I'm not one to usually care about this kind of thing, but when I had an issue with my order, their team was on it like nobody's business. Like, faster than I could even finish my plate, they had it sorted out. And not only that, but they were so dang polite about it too. Like, they actually made me feel like they cared about my experience.

So yeah, if you're looking for some good eats with a side of kindness, then definitely hit up Sankofa Kitchen. You won't regret it, trust me. (And seriously, try the jollof rice. It's life-changing.)

C

Sankofa Kitchen Delicious Food and Fair Prices: A Sankofa Kitchen Review

Sankofa Kitchen is a really great place to go if you're feeling hungry and in the mood for something delicious. I went there the other day and I have to say, I was pretty impressed. The food was definitely delicious, and I felt like I got pretty good value for my money. One thing that I wasn't too thrilled about though, was the size of the portion that I got. I mean, I'm not exactly the biggest guy, but I was expecting a little bit more of a serving than what I got. That being said, the taste more than made up for it.

Now, there was one thing that I really wasn't too happy about, and that was the smell of the spices that they used. Don't get me wrong - I love the taste of a good spice just as much as the next person - but the smell was so strong that it actually made me feel a little bit nauseous. I'm not sure if this is a problem for everyone or just something that I personally experience, but either way I thought it was worth mentioning. Other than that, I really can't complain. The food was great, the service was friendly, and the price was more than reasonable.

In conclusion, I would definitely recommend Sankofa Kitchen to anyone who is looking for a good meal. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is welcoming, and the prices are more than fair. Just be aware that there might be a bit of a strong smell coming from those spices! But if you can get past that, you're in for a real treat. Overall, I give Sankofa Kitchen two thumbs up and would definitely go back again.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen A Mouthwatering Experience: My Review of Sankofa Kitchen - Afro-Caribbean Delights!

I gotta tell y'all about my experience with Sankofa Kitchen! This spot is my absolute go-to for some bomb Afro-Caribbean cuisine. I stumbled upon them on their website (sankofadallas.com) and it's been love at first sight (or should I say first bite?) ever since.

Y'all, let me tell you about their website. It looks sharp as heck. It's got all the info I need--like their menu and contact details--right there, easy-peasy. The website's super straightforward to use, too. No fancy flash animation or none of that complicated stuff, thank goodness. I do NOT want to get my browser crashed while I'm trying to order my food, you feel me?

And oh my god, let's talk about the food. Their jerk chicken might just be my favorite thing in the whole world. I can taste that smoky, spicy goodness just thinking about it. And everything else I ordered was just as good! The fried plantains are crispy perfection, and their jollof rice (that's African-style rice for y'all uninitiated) is seriously delicious. Plus, their curries and stews? Ugh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

One thing I really appreciate about Sankofa Kitchen is that they always deliver my food on time. No cold meals for this hungry customer, no sir! Plus, their delivery people are always courteous and friendly, which is always a nice bonus. And they never messed up my order, which is amazing because I can be picky like that.

Overall, I am super satisfied with my experience with Sankofa. Their website is fantastic, their food is fire, and their delivery is on point. All in all, I definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves a good Afro-Caribbean meal. Give Sankofa Kitchen a try, y'all! You won't regret it, trust me.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sankofa Kitchen Sankofa Kitchen: Amazing Food and Vibe Worth the Visit!

Really loved Sankofa Kitchen, found on sankofadallas.com. The place had such a great vibe and the food was truly amazing. I was happy to find that the restaurant was open on Thanksgiving Day, which was great as I was traveling at the time. It was a bit difficult to find at first, but once inside, I was greeted with some of the sweetest ladies I've ever met.

Sharon, our waitress, was particularly amazing, she was so bubbly and full of life, it really made our dining experience that much better. In fact, every single woman that worked there was amazing and seemed to love their job. The food was also great, but I honestly believe that the people working there really made all the difference.

If you're in the area, Sankofa Kitchen is definitely worth the visit, especially if you're looking for a great meal with equally great vibes.

J

Sankofa Kitchen Authentic African Cuisine in Dallas: Sankofa Kitchen Review

Me and my family went to Sankofa Kitchen and it was a great experience. As soon as we entered, we were warmly welcomed by the staff. The restaurant had beautiful African decors that made me feel like I was transported to the continent. Sankofa Kitchen is a must-visit for those craving authentic African cuisine in Dallas!

I ordered the jollof rice with grilled chicken and it was simply delicious. The rice was well-seasoned and the chicken was juicy and perfectly cooked. My daughter had the goat pepper soup, which she said was one of the best soups she ever had. The soup was hot and spicy, but it was balanced with the juicy chunks of goat meat and other vegetables.

Our food was served on time and the portions were generous. The prices at Sankofa Kitchen are very reasonable and the quality of the food is top-notch. We were so glad we visited this restaurant!

The service was amazing. Our waitress was attentive and made sure we were comfortable throughout our meal. She even shared some interesting facts about some of the dishes we ordered.

Overall, we had an amazing time at Sankofa Kitchen. We left feeling full and satisfied. We definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great dining experience. We will definitely be back to try out other dishes on the menu. By the way, can't forget to mention the free Wi-Fi and numerous outlets which made it easy for me to get some work done while enjoying my meal.

About Sankofa Kitchen

Sankofa Kitchen is a unique dining experience in Dallas, Texas that offers authentic West African cuisine which is rich in flavor, cultural significance and history. The name Sankofa is derived from an ancient Akan Ghanaian word that translates to "go back and get it" referring to the importance of remembering our roots and heritage as we move forward in life.

The restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere that is welcoming to all who walk through the doors. The decor is inspired by African culture, with vibrant colors and intricate patterns that reflect the beauty and diversity of the continent.

The menu at Sankofa Kitchen is a true delight for food lovers, with a range of dishes that are made with fresh and flavorful ingredients, traditional cooking techniques and spices that are unique to West African cuisine. From jollof rice to suya, plantains to fufu, there is something for every palate.

Along with delicious food, Sankofa Kitchen also offers a variety of drinks, including signature cocktails, mocktails, beer and wine. The restaurant's bar area is the perfect place to unwind, socialize and enjoy the vibrant energy of the crowd.

In addition to its exceptional cuisine and inviting atmosphere, Sankofa Kitchen is committed to supporting the local community and creating a positive impact. The restaurant partners with local organizations and sources ingredients from local farmers, which helps to support the surrounding economy and reduce its carbon footprint.

Overall, Sankofa Kitchen is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves great food, culture, and community. With its authentic cuisine, warm atmosphere, and commitment to sustainability and social responsibility, it's no wonder that it has become a beloved institution in Dallas and beyond.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sankofa Kitchen website

Sankofa Kitchen social media

Sankofa Kitchen Category

Sankofa Kitchen is related to the Restaurants and Dining category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sankofa Kitchen?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sankofa Kitchen Customer Service. Initial Sankofa Kitchen complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sankofa Kitchen above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sankofa Kitchen. Discuss the issues you have had with Sankofa Kitchen and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.