Sandra and Mike BundnerPOOR BUSINESS PRACTICES

D

I had been emailing with Sandra Bundner for a few weeks about a new Yorkie puppy named "Little Prince and later advertised as "Tiny M" . He was too young to be shipped and when he approached the selling age and Sandra was able to determine what size dog and price he would be I was ready for purchase and started to make the arrangements. Then I received an email stating her husband Mike sold the Yorkie to a couple passing through their town for a greater price then quoted to me and there was nothing She could do about it since her husband said he had controlling interest and sold it because there was no deposit on the Yorkie from me yet. I was not given the courtesy of an email, call or anything to aquire the dog that was arranged for me!
The communication between Sandra and Mike apparently is non existent AND I QUESTION THEIR HONESTY AND BUSINESS PRACTICES. I feel this is a very poor way to do business and I would not recommend them to anyone. CAUTION!!! Try another Breeder!

NoLi3 Jan 22, 2020

I received a puppy from Sandra. The Yorkie has too large a tongue, collapsing trachea/Esophageal disease, has liver issues, and has to wear a brace for her shoulders so she can walk. Also, she was supposed to be AKC registered but she was going to put her under another litter from different parents because it "cost too much for just 2 puppies/one litter to be registered." She was $5000 and is a sweetheart. She stayed very tiny and pretty, despite the huge tongue always out and her brace. She is 12 years old now. I'm annoyed about the tongue because it was obvious as a pup but we weren't told, and I paid for her papers and never received them. Many of her problems are likely due to genetics. There are no reservations without deposit. I paid my deposit before she was born and waited 6 months for her to arrive. No refunds and puppy exchange only--which no one would do. I also received videos of her until she was ready to go. That was nice, but she said I had to pay her to get the downloads! Gah. Another strike. Anyway, buyer beware that the puppy isn't better quality or in better health, and the seller is looking to make money.