Samter HomesI will never buy another property built by this company

N

We bought a brand new Samter Condo in 2007. In the past year we have had a few problem that have cost us quite a bit of money. First, the guest bathroom pipes were clanging due to the builder not installing hammer arresters in the wall. He also failed to install an access panel which I have been told is code. Upon contacting them, I was told they are out of money for our complex and I would need to have my attorney contact them in the future. Now, starting in November, I have a leaking shower due to incorrect installation again by the builder. I have to gut the entire shower. This is a several thousand dollar project. I will never buy another property built by this company.