Sam's Club / Sam's Westtyre services

I went to Franklin mills store in Philadelphia on 25th may for tyre replacement. iwas more than 4 hour waiting. I am a member of club for about 20 years and a senior citizen. driving about 15 miles one for store.
Today, I called club twice. First time got disconnected after 5 minutes. second time I was told waiting time was 6 hours.
Now I called customer service 887467726. The customer service representative disconnected the phone intentionally when I was speaking to him.
Very poor example of customer service.
If not replied, I will report to other organization which for registering the complaint.
Ravindra Oza
[protected]@hotmail.com

Ra
May 31, 2019

Comments

• Th
      May 31, 2019

Tyre? Good god.

•   May 31, 2019

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! GET YOUR TYRES HERE! NOW WITHOUT BUBONIC PLAGUE AND EXTRA MAGNA CARTA!

I'd hang up on you too if you came at me speaking like King Richard the Lionhearted. I'll tell you what, I'll throw in a freebie for you as well. 15 minutes to get to a store is not a lengthy traverse. If you were driving an hour or so, I could understand your frustration. Goodness gracious, you are practically next door. Senior citizen or not, this is damn near adjacent. In fact, shame on you as you've had additional time on this planet to figure that concept out.

Next tyme you are waytyng for four hours for a tyre, maybe you can read a prymer on basyc grammar and syntax.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

TYRE lmfao...

•   May 31, 2019

Are we in Saskatchewan, donchaknow???

• It
      Jun 03, 2019

Lol I tip the guys extra to ignore [censored] like you