Sam's Clubonline purchasing

C

Dont buy anything online from Sam's. Horrible experience. Spent $3K on couch in March. Never heard anything, no delivery, nothing. Only thing sure of is that our Sam's Discover card got billed fast enough and I paid immediately off. Spent last tow months and countless hours on phone/on hold. Was by two different supervisors they would look into and call back. Guess what? Never happened. Each time I called had to explain everything over again to no prevail. Each person you talk to tells you something different. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money at brand name store. Now they are holding my $ hostage until they decide to credit my account. Until then, I cannot buy a couch elsewhere. This has taken about a year off my life. Shame on you Sam's. They also told me I should not have been charged until merchandise is shipped. I guess they dont abide by their own policies. Costco looking better and better...