Menu

Sampler
reviews and complaints

www.sampler.io
www.sampler.io

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 3 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sampler has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Sampler reviews and complaints 3

Newest Sampler reviews and complaints

K
11:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sampler Sampler Website: The Ultimate Platform for Testing and Reviewing Products - Sign Up Now!

I gotta say, I wanna give a shoutout to Sampler website. They've hooked me up with some sick products to test and review. Seriously, if you wanna have your say, you gotta sign up ASAP! Trust me, it's worth it.

C
10:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sampler Exciting Product Sampling Experience: A Must-Try Box with Amazing Samples and Full-Size Goodies!

I really like this chance to try out new stuff and give my honest thoughts. The box comes with both samples and full-size goodies. The boxes have some really great products. I totally suggest checking out this site.

A
8:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sampler Serious Complaint: Sampler.io's Refusal to Accept Valid Phone Number for Registration

Regarding: Very Serious Complaint

I visited the sampler.io website on Monday, February 8th, 2021. As an Executive Writer for Google Maps and a Google Guide at Level 9 with over 20,000,00 Views Worldwide on my Pictures, Reviews, etc., I was interested in receiving free samples to write reviews about.

During the registration process, they asked for my phone number. I provided my cellular phone number from MetroPCS, which later became my voicemail number and my VoIP number that I still use for calls and texts. However, when I entered my phone number (***779), their website falsely claimed that it was not valid. Can you believe that?

Are they just being serious or are they simply plain stupid? I wonder.

I filed several complaints with their top executives, including Marie Chevrier, President and Member of the Board of Directors (***@sampler.io), Jonathan Penn, Vice President and General Manager (***@sampler.io), Erik Davis, Vice President and General Manager (***@sampler.io), and Carlie Clough, Secretary and Member of the Board of Directors (***@sampler.io). None of them bothered to respond to me personally. Instead, they sent Mr. Peter Han, a Consumer Support Specialist (***@sampler.io ***539), who did absolutely nothing to solve the problem they intentionally caused!

This company makes a lot of money, with an annual revenue of $1.73 million USD (1 USD = 1.2872 CAD). They can easily afford to fix their website or technology to accept my legitimate phone number. However, out of selfishness and greed, they choose not to!

Excuses don't work with me, let's get that straight!

Since they are all trained to continue lying and discriminating against my legitimate phone number (***779), I am now going to publish negative reviews about this horrible experience with their company on various social media platforms, including Google Maps, Facebook, Instagram, Sitejabber, Twitter, and [redacted].com.

I'm tired of dealing with fake websites, liars, scam artists, and especially business people who refuse to help their customers when they have the means to do so!

So far, Sampler.io has refused to prove their legitimacy to me!

I have attached some of the back and forth documentation between me and Sampler.io for your reference and further review. Please take a look. Thank you.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid doing business with Sampler.io!

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
An angry and upset non-customer/client of Sampler.io
Executive, Google Guide, Level 9 with over 20,000,000 viewers worldwide on my reviews, pictures, etc.

/HPS
Enclosures: Please see the attachments for the back and forth documentation between me and Sampler.io for your reference and further review. Thank you.

Is Sampler legit?

Our verdict: Sampler has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Sampler's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Sampler can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Sampler earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sampler achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Sampler has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Sampler.io has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Sampler.io has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Sampler.io you are considering visiting, which is associated with Sampler, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Sampler have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Sampler website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

About Sampler

Sampler is a cutting-edge platform that revolutionizes the way brands and consumers interact. It provides a seamless and efficient solution for brands to distribute product samples directly to their target audience, allowing consumers to try new products and provide valuable feedback.

With Sampler, brands can easily create sampling campaigns tailored to their specific needs. They can select their target audience based on various demographics, such as age, gender, location, and interests, ensuring that their samples reach the right people. This targeted approach maximizes the chances of converting samplers into loyal customers.

The platform offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies the entire sampling process. Brands can upload their product information, select the quantity and type of samples they want to distribute, and set the campaign duration. Sampler takes care of the logistics, handling the packaging and shipping of the samples directly to the consumers' doorsteps.

For consumers, Sampler provides an exciting opportunity to discover and try new products for free. By signing up and creating a profile, users can qualify for various sampling campaigns based on their preferences and interests. Once selected, they receive the samples at no cost, allowing them to experience the product firsthand.

Sampler also encourages consumers to provide feedback on the sampled products through surveys and reviews. This feedback is invaluable for brands, as it helps them understand consumer preferences, improve their products, and make informed business decisions.

The platform ensures a secure and reliable sampling experience for both brands and consumers. It employs advanced technology to prevent fraudulent activities and ensures that samples are delivered to genuine users. Brands can track the progress of their campaigns in real-time, gaining insights into consumer engagement and conversion rates.

Overall, Sampler is a game-changer in the world of product sampling. It streamlines the process, making it more efficient and effective for brands to reach their target audience. At the same time, it offers consumers an exciting opportunity to discover new products and have their voices heard. With Sampler, brands can confidently connect with consumers, build brand loyalty, and drive business growth.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.4
348 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sampler phone number

1. +1 (877) 241-7413
    +1 (877) 241-7413
    Click up if you have successfully reached Sampler by calling +1 (877) 241-7413 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Sampler by calling +1 (877) 241-7413 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Sampler by calling +1 (877) 241-7413 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Sampler by calling +1 (877) 241-7413 phone number
    Managing Director

Sampler website

www.sampler.io Sampler website

Sampler email

Sampler social media

Sampler address

USA

Sampler Category

Sampler is related to the Online Communities category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sampler?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sampler Customer Service. Initial Sampler complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sampler above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sampler. Discuss the issues you have had with Sampler and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.