Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Logo

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental

Having problems with Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental?

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Customer Service. Initial Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam DentalWell worth the money

I was a little cautious about going down to Tijuana, Mexico for dental work, but everything worked out fine. I flew in from Austin, Texas, and had extensive work done. There was someone who met me at the San Diego Airport, and I stayed in a beautiful hotel while in Tijuana. I felt very safe in Mexico. The dentists who worked on me were the best I have ever had. My smile makeover turned out beautiful. I had a great experience at Sam Dental in Tijuana.

Good Sam DentalGreat Service

I really have no complaint about Sam Dental. I found a complaint from someone on this website, and felt that it was only fair to say that I had a very good experience with this clinic. I had missing teeth that I came in for repair with a bridge, and they worked wonders on my smile. i am very happy with the quality of the dental service.

Great Service
    Great Service

Good Sam DentalPoor workmanship

Good Sam Dental is run by a non-dentist American that lives in San Diego. They hire young, inexperienced dentists, and even younger assistants. Their equipment reminded me of 30 years ago. Sure hope they sterilize. I went in for a partial bridge across a missing tooth. I had Dr. Gilberto. He didn't even take x-rays before beginning the work. If I had thought of it at the time, that should have been a clue. Three hours to prep the teeth on either side for the bridge. I think he only had two drill bits on his tray. When making an impression of the upper teeth, his assistant made the mixture too liquid. I was at an inverted angle and when he put it in my mouth, half of it fell in my esophagus. I couldn't breathe and had to pull it out and cough it up. Luckily no harm done and HE seemed upset with ME. The temp he put in my mouth must have been one size fits all. It was huge and he had to spend 30 minutes whittling it down. This left very sharp edges that eventually caused great pain until my final visit. The permanent bridge was a great relief and I thought all was well. I still can't chew on that side (painful) and will end up seeing a US dentist to see what he did. No savings here. BEWARE!

• Co
          cojosurfer Jan 12, 2014

I had a root canal and crown performed on the wrong tooth. I had a crown put on another tooth with no problems. The dentists and specialists do good work, with the exception of my healthy tooth having a root canal and crown done on the wrong tooth. I let Sam Dental know about this situation and they promise to review my file and xrays, but never get back to me. It's my opinion the correct tooth should have a root canal and crown done free of charge, after all, it is there mistake not mine. This could happen to you. I told them I will be making reviews wherever I can.

• Bi
          Big John29 May 30, 2012

I have personally had dental work done at this clinic, and was shocked to find this complaint posted. Everthing about Sam Dental has been great. They did very good work, and I felt they were top knotch. I have sent several family members and friends to the clinic, and everyone had the same report, Great Work! I have also spent a lot of time in Mexico, and I have often seen the "ugly American" type who whined and complained about everything. This guy strikes me as one of those. In my life I have had many crowns placed, and a couple of times they hurt a few days later. All it took was a little adjustment because the crown was a little high. It was not the dentists fault. He tried to adjust it when he first put it on, but I told it it felf fine, but it was still a little off. This is normal.