Menu
Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental
reviews & complaints

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental
reviews & complaints

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental reviews & complaints

8:09 am EDT

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Well worth the money

I was a little cautious about going down to Tijuana, Mexico for dental work, but everything worked out fine. I flew in from Austin, Texas, and had extensive work done. There was someone who met me at the San Diego Airport, and I stayed in a beautiful hotel while in Tijuana. I felt very safe in Mexico. The dentists who worked on me were the best I have ever had. My smile makeover turned out beautiful. I had a great experience at Sam Dental in Tijuana.

Read full review of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental

O
1:22 pm EDT

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Great Service

I really have no complaint about Sam Dental. I found a complaint from someone on this website, and felt that it was only fair to say that I had a very good experience with this clinic. I had missing teeth that I came in for repair with a bridge, and they worked wonders on my smile. i am very happy with the quality of the dental service.

Read full review of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental
View 0 more photos

F
8:31 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental Poor workmanship

Good Sam Dental is run by a non-dentist American that lives in San Diego. They hire young, inexperienced dentists, and even younger assistants. Their equipment reminded me of 30 years ago. Sure hope they sterilize. I went in for a partial bridge across a missing tooth. I had Dr. Gilberto. He didn't even take x-rays before beginning the work. If I had thought of it at the time, that should have been a clue. Three hours to prep the teeth on either side for the bridge. I think he only had two drill bits on his tray. When making an impression of the upper teeth, his assistant made the mixture too liquid. I was at an inverted angle and when he put it in my mouth, half of it fell in my esophagus. I couldn't breathe and had to pull it out and cough it up. Luckily no harm done and HE seemed upset with ME. The temp he put in my mouth must have been one size fits all. It was huge and he had to spend 30 minutes whittling it down. This left very sharp edges that eventually caused great pain until my final visit. The permanent bridge was a great relief and I thought all was well. I still can't chew on that side (painful) and will end up seeing a US dentist to see what he did. No savings here. BEWARE!

Read full review of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental and 2 comments
2 comments
C
C
cojosurfer
Las Vegas, US
Jan 12, 2014 10:52 am EST

I had a root canal and crown performed on the wrong tooth. I had a crown put on another tooth with no problems. The dentists and specialists do good work, with the exception of my healthy tooth having a root canal and crown done on the wrong tooth. I let Sam Dental know about this situation and they promise to review my file and xrays, but never get back to me. It's my opinion the correct tooth should have a root canal and crown done free of charge, after all, it is there mistake not mine. This could happen to you. I told them I will be making reviews wherever I can.

Big John29
San Ysidro, US
May 30, 2012 1:47 pm EDT

I have personally had dental work done at this clinic, and was shocked to find this complaint posted. Everthing about Sam Dental has been great. They did very good work, and I felt they were top knotch. I have sent several family members and friends to the clinic, and everyone had the same report, Great Work! I have also spent a lot of time in Mexico, and I have often seen the "ugly American" type who whined and complained about everything. This guy strikes me as one of those. In my life I have had many crowns placed, and a couple of times they hurt a few days later. All it took was a little adjustment because the crown was a little high. It was not the dentists fault. He tried to adjust it when he first put it on, but I told it it felf fine, but it was still a little off. This is normal.

Is Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental legit?

Our verdict: Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for goodsamdental.org can be seen as a positive aspect for Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Goodsamdental.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Goodsamdental.org has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Goodsamdental.org appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Goodsamdental.org regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for goodsamdental.org on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Goodsamdental.org has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The goodsamdental.org may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Samaritan Dental Network / Good Sam Dental contacts