Samantha Rossbad dog breeder

I bought a Shih-tzu from Samantha Ross and this baby was extremely sick. She gave him the wrong shot at 6 weeks, he had coccidia and almost died, had a severe case of ringworm and had dog lice. After having him for 8 weeks I still don't have his CKC papers. I have tried calling her and she does not answer and the kennel name she now has on her phone message is different from the one I bought my puppy from. If you would like any other information in reference to this breeder please feel free to email me at [protected]@bellsouth.net. Subject the email as Samantha Ross that way I will know that it is an important email.