SalvadorremQuality of the dolls

A Aug 07, 2020 Review updated:

On July 2 I ordered to life like looking baby dolls I spent $67.98. After several weeks I receive them, they looked absolutely nothing like I was led to believe I was purchasing. I've looked for the ad on Facebook and it is nowhere to be found, I would like my money returned and this company put out of business. It's not right. I'm not sure where the company is out of but the address on the package said Chino California. I don't know if that helps any.

Quality of the dolls
Quality of the dolls

More Salvadorrem Complaints & Reviews

Marion Ismirlian Aug 12, 2020

I to, like the others who have posted have been ripped off by this seller. Advertised 17” new born baby doll with a sweet face and I received a 7” doll with the ugliest face ever plus it was of such poor quality vinyl with a hole in the head and tags of vinyl everywhere. THIS SELLER IS A FRAUD DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND DO NOT BUY ANYTHING
    M I Sydney, Australia

• Ah
    Ahoyhoyamy Sep 16, 2020

My mother has been scammed by this seller too. I lodged a PayPal dispute on her behalf, and have been told that in order to get her AU$60 back, we need to return the misrepresented, ugly tiny doll to an address in Malaysia, and pay for tracking to prove it was sent and gets there! That’s AU$20! I’m not even sure it’s a legit address and am worried as I’ve heard that sometimes scammers use fake return addresses so that when you return it, it never shows up and they can then wheedle their way out of issuing the refund. A $40 refund will be better than nothing. I’ve told mum to stop getting drunk and clicking on dodgy shopping links on Facebook. ;)
    Amy, Newcastle, Australia