Salute Gold Cardcancellation

D

I called the credit card company this morning wanting to make sure that the payment I had arranged to come out today was indeed processed. I was told it was and when I inquired about my available balance, I was told that the card had been suspended. I aksed why and was told that I was over the limit. That made no sense since I had just gotten the card, made one payment and this was the second payment. The customer rep argued with me, said I was wrong and said I had to pay this card balance even though it was permanently revoked for no reason. I cut up the card, told him good luck on collecting. I have been working hard at improving my credit. I have other cards and don't have this kind of problem with any of them. This company is crooked as far as I am concerned and no one should accept a card from them.