Salon RoiPOOR MANAGEMENT / UNLICENSED STYLISTS

THE WORST PLACE EVER TO WORK AT
Please do not waist your time or money here!!!

This place is so poorly managed by Daiva. I use to be an employee here and the manager Daiva is a COMPLETE psycho she will insult you, disrespect and yell at you in front of clients - or basically anytime she wants. She doesn't value her employees and only cares about money and "looking" good in front of her clients.

She also employs people with NO LICENSE! So consumers ASK the stylist to see his/her license. Chances are - they are not licensed.

I was completely appalled at her behavior towards me that I immediately told her that her behavior towards me was unacceptable and gave back her keys.

Salon Roi Managment Jan 24, 2010

The coplain was written by Kelly Luttrell, who worked at the salon Roi for just a short time, and eventually was fired for her bad behavior, constant lies and fights, and instant mistakes, also she never returned our keys, and we had other behavior issues with her as well. She totally giving misleading information and trashing our salon. We have a nice employees and managers, some of them been employed at our salon for over 3-40 years and we do comply with all government, bord of cosmetology and health deparntment requirements. We have a great reviews on yelp, city voter and ect...
    Kindly thanks,