Salon Dorianobad haircut

I went there for a haircut on Friday Oct. 9th 2009. The guy Antonio cut my hair & he used these Edward Scissorhand scissors!! He doesn't know how to cut hair. I went back on Tuesday 10.13.09 & he had a slight attitude when I asked him to "fix" my hair. My mistake for returning back to someone who screwed up my hair the 1st time!! If you have to go back to a stylist that means he/she didn't do the job right the 1st time! The salon is overpriced for thier haircuts. I wouldn't advise them to anyone. I contacted them & requested my money back. I'll be awaiting a check in the mail. I didn't see their licenses posted at their stations. That is a NYS requirement. Save your $$ find a salon that works. I personally think the Hudson Valley doesn't have any good hairdressers. I've had my haircut by at least 5 different hairdressers & not one of them up here gave me a good haircut. I'll stick with my guy in the city anyday.