Sally Beauty Supplyvisuals

I can provide imagines of the incomplete nail polish visuals. The associate instead of giving me an alternative option to test out polish she said for me to buy them try them on and return them after because Sally's isn't providing them with any plastic nails visuals anymore. I was open to returning to the store once displays were complete so I asked her when will your displays be complete so I can come back And that was her response, for me to purchase them use them and return them because Sally's isn't providing Visuals anymore. So your telling me that I don't have an alternative in the store but I can use a polish and return it, which will lead to you having to damage them out and lose money. So they're Influencing customers to buy product use it and return it rather than providing customer service and taking a blank plastic nail out from the back and allowing customers see what the polish will look like.

If the associate would of explained to me that visuals will be complete by the end of week or even month I would of returned so I can have a better visual of he polish. But she instead encouraged me to buy items and return them, which will lead to a loss.

As a retail district manager, I will recommend for the associates in this location to be trained to save the company money and learn how to come up with a solution for the customer rather than blaming the company saying "Sally's isn't providing us with those anymore". It takes nothing for them to get a plastic clear nail and engage with the customer and show them how the polish may look instead of sitting behind a register at 3pm talking across the store to say not to try the polish on just buy it and return it.

I know the policy is not to open and try on in the store but There were clear nails put out that she should have used to show me what they may look like. Customer service is more than what I just experienced.

Ye