Having problems with SalesForce.com?

SalesForce.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 667 6389 (Customer Service)
+1 415 901 7000 (Head Office)
One Market Street, Suite 300
San Francisco

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SalesForce.com Customer Service. Initial SalesForce.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SalesForce.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SalesForce.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SalesForce.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S

SalesForce.com — did not deliver what was promised.

I signed a contract with Salesforce.com im May of 2010 for 50+ users of Salesforce.com Enterprise. I did thi...

SalesForce.comnon-existent customer service

This company's customer service is lamentable.

They are super-attentive when trying to seal the deal - I can only assume a brutal incentive plan - but after the event you might as well be talking to a different company. Don't expect them to do what they say they will, expect them miss any deadlines they give you (by weeks), and even when they're clearly at fault and have caused you loss, don't for one minute expect any recompense.

It's a short-termist strategy, because my company is growing at a triple-digit rates and now I'm going to take my business elsewhere.

Salesforce is an old-fashioned SAAS business and given how much it charges for its core product - basically a fairly basic database with virtually no innovation to the main CRM part for a decade - I think we can expect a slow demise. Its customers and leadership are old and you can tell from its products.

J

SalesForce.com — cancelation

Salesforce.com is a nice service, but they make it pretty much impossible to cancel and their customer...

Salesforce failure to perform

My small business uses salesforce as a crm - sold to me as a hands off 'software as a service"no hardware to buy - no software upgrades - easy to add users (Employees) they keep your data safe etc.

Well my salesforce database had a problem (Not necessarily their fault) but beware friends - they do not have a quick back up solution for you - they got very weird and unresponsive when I needed my data restored to a provious date and time - like they didnt know what I was talking about - then they offered to help me out for $10, 000.

I was never offered a data backup plan - as an"add" - so caveat emptor - their service works great when it works - but I guess they really don't keep your data stored.

I'm currently out of business waiting for salesforce to get my data back up and running - I won't rely on them again.

SalesForce.comcustomer service

I paid for an account and now I need a login reset and it's taken weeks. I had to fax and email them a form and once I did my part they disappeared and of-course it's because they already have my annual fee. I've emailed my sales agent and the company's contact form and there has been NO response, BEWARE OF SALES FORCE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

SalesForce.comsales team

SalesForce.com's Sales Team made my decision for me -- I will never recommend nor purchase their product. Their focus is "sealing the deal" vs. understanding the needs of their prospective and existing customers. My experience: 1) the sales person contacted me 8-10 times over the period of 1 business day -- by office phone, cell phone and email (my conclusion: their sales team is disrespectful of other people's time); 2) when I provided the sales person with 6 reasons why the software wouldn't work for my business (via email), he responded several hours later, asking me how the evaluation was going (my conclusion: he chose to ignore my concerns); 3) later in the day he insisted that I call him to discuss the software, at which time I told him that using email would be a more effective use of my time since I was buried with work, he wrote: "OK well we will part ways as friends because I was going to walk you through created custom fields which would answer the majority of your questions." (my conclusion: if he could have solved my software concerns, he would have indicated as much in email -- he really wanted me to call him back so he could either try and sell me a more expensive SalesForce.com solution or tell me every reason why I should still buy their product even though it wouldn't work for my business.) My SalesForce.com experience was abysmal. I did call and asked to speak to the person's Manager. SalesForce.com took my name and phone #. We'll see if they call me back.

Salesforce cancellation

Was pestered by Salesforce to sign up for 6mths, I explained we were unsure of it and was told we could cancel if not satisfied. We had a BRIEF look at it and decided it was not for us, DID NOT upload any clients nor use the service at all!!! They are now trying to persue us for ONE YEARS revenue!!! Poor Attitude to clients, try to LOCK YOU IN, disgusting tactics - I URGE you NOT TO USE THIS SERVICE!!!

B

Salesforce — worst customer service ever

Probably the worst company i have ever worked with. Once you pay for your order don't plan on talking to...

Q

SalesForce.com — salesforce.com insensitive during final crisis to small businesses

We have been a customer of Salesforce.com for almost 3 years now. Until now we have always advocated to all...

Salesforce billing

This company and their billing is ridiculously deceptive. I paid for a one-year subscription to Salesforce.com a little over a year ago, for the price of $99 plus tax, for a single user. I also purchased another Salesforce account for a co-worker/friend for $99 dollars. He ended up leaving the company and the account has not been used since October of 2009. You have already read this, but Salesforce does put you on auto-billing. I was unaware of that. Although I am sure I was notified one year ago, the honest and non-deceptive method would be to notify me via email that both subscriptions are about to expire, therefore I will be charged for both accounts. There was not a notification.
            After realizing that I was billed for both, and there was no need for the second account, I contacted them via telephone for a re-reimbursement of funds charged for the second account. The lady on the phone was very apathetic towards my concerns and made it sound like it would be taken care of, no problems! Yeah right! I was contacted and said they were looking into it. On 06/17/2010 I received an email from Adriana Vasquez with an invoice attached that was supposed to show how I was charged for the two account renewals. Keep in mind, every email I receive from them states "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL". The attachment she sent, was BLANK! Though this email did not have the statement, most others state "contact your customer rep w/any questions". You do not get a rep for the $99 dollar package. You obviously do not even get the option to reply to any of their emails. I am sick of wasting my valuable time and money with this crooked and deceptive company. I will go to the BBB and the FTC. I feel that they may be in violation of federal law and will take all necessary actions to ensure this does not happen to others. BEWARE OF SALESFORCE!

P.S. I have attached the "detailed" invoice that Ms. Vasquez sent to me. Yes, it was blank when it came to me as well.

billing

Salesforce outlook connect

Salesforce allows the user to connect its Microsoft Outlook to it. A couple of months ago I lost this connection. I have spent the last two months on the phone for hours, responding to emails, to try to fix this small problem. Unfortunately I need it fixed. The latest is that I was assured that it would be fixed in 48 hours and 5 days later it isn't. It is hours and hours of my time. I get asked to try the same things over and over again because they don't compare their case notes.

I'm not impressed.

I

SalesForce.com — billing

If you go with SalesForce, you better be in it for the long haul. Even if you sign up for quarterly billing...

J

SalesForce.com — scam

Why can't you cancel your order after two days of using salesforce and you don't like it? I used...

R

SalesForce.com — billing/support

Salesforce is very sneaky in presenting their service to the business public. Their billing is deceptive;...

G

SalesForce.com — unauthorized charges

We signed a contract with salesforce.com on 03/27/08 which was a 3 month contract for $1, 125.00. We did not...