Sales LeadsBait and Switch

I got an unsolicited email from InsideUp Inc, that wanted to sell me sales leads in my industry.
I spoke with their rep who offered to sell me leads at $17.50 each. When I called back to get more information, I spoke to a 'manager', who told me that the price was actually $22.50 not the $17.50 as agreed.
Then when I informed him the sales rep had quoted me $5 less per lead, the sales manager told me he wouldn't sell me the leads.

Then I spoke with the original sales rep. whop told me he could honor the quoted price of $17.50 per lead. Then the sales rep. got back and said he won't honor that and they won't sell me any leads.

So this company contacted me unsolicited, quote me a price, then quoted me a higher price, then told me they won't sell me leads, then said they would, and finally said they wouldn't...

I left a voicemail for the CEO, trying to inform him of what transpired and he never got back to me.

This company used a bait and switch and when I would not pay the higher price they would not sell me what was agreed.

• Da
    David Apr 10, 2009

They said and promised there will be some leads or emails showing any companies interests in job searches, etc.

BUT...NOTHING ever happened !!!

They had me calling them about 4-5 times and nothing ever happened !!

DO NOT trust these guys !!!