Sakyno, Fordsburg South Africaservice by Steve the owner

B

I have approached Sakyno for a device I bought, FM modulator, I went to repairs to indicate that I presume a fuse has been missing in the device, they then took me to other similar products where there were no fuses as well. I then asked them that perhaps there is a mistake because the packaging clearly indicates fuse replacement, the staff were not sure themselves, they then approached "STEVE" the owner of Sakyno, they had indicated that I talk to "Wonderful Steve", they came with mer and posed the same question to Steve, Steve tells them to refund me and calls the security to through me out.

He tells me that they don't sell to public, I have been buying from Sakyno eversince, this is the first question I asked thinking that there must have been a mistake because a customer of mine brought it to my atention.

I would like "STEVIE Wonder" because he is definately blind in dealing with customer queries amicable and pleasantly to apologise.

Look if he does not want me in his shop ever, thats fine, but I do deserve an apology.

I cannot understand the attitude of that man.

• Ba
    badsteve Jan 29, 2010

I totally agree with person above that has complained. I have been once to Sakyno and have seen how rude "Wonderful Steve" is to both his customers and employees. I don't understand how people can tolerate buying from a person who is so disgustingly rude to everyone around him.

• 19
    1976 Mar 29, 2010

Steve is useless..which is an understatement. If I was working at Sakyno I would get my cv ready and start looking for another job, no business will last with a person like that claiming to be a manager or worse the owner running it. His name should be changed from badsteve to worststeve. I've met people that sweep floors for a living with more knowledge of customer care than steve. I would much rather just throw away my Sakyno products and buy into a more professional product brand and three times the price than ever phone him again. What a shame..

• En
    ENIGMATIC Sep 16, 2010

I have just 1 question to these other customers who posted so bad things about Steven.Why do you guys have to post such things when things are bad?why dont people comment on the good thing a person does and on the employees part I really think you should let them speak for their self.By the way I know Steven and I have been a customer there for 25yrs surely thats longer than you guys actually I think you never took the time to know him.

• Pd
    PDI V Jan 07, 2011

I've done an extensive search regarding the company name Sakyno. One result was a town in Luthiania, spelt, Sakyna and all the other results have been complaints. Please could somebody direct me to a website or such. I'm looking for a users manual for a 5 in 1 remote control. Email:[protected]@hotorange.co.za

• Be
    Bernard Tschumi May 30, 2012

I think Steve is absolutely wonderful - He is very professional in dealing with his clients. I have known Steve for more than 15 years. I can't understand some of the negative comments which have been made. To refer to a businessman who has gained an insurmountable amount of experience over the years as "useless, " is an obnoxious and rude comment.